Approved xX_aMKMa_Xx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xX_aMKMa_Xx, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_aMKMa_Xx

xX_aMKMa_Xx Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    aMKMa
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:82097143
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi. I was banned for RDM & Leave even though I don't recall leaving when there was an active report against me. Regardless, I would like a chance to serve the slay(s) and have the ban voided (assuming that my slay history isn't too egregious which it shouldn't be considering this is the first time I've ever been banned for rdm & leave).

Last time I remember playing East 2, Hyper was on duty so I'm assuming that's who banned me

Thanks for your time.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @Hyper as he banned you for RDM and Leave 1st

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I have seen this and will respond shortly.

4. Hyper ✿

Hello @xX_aMKMa_Xx and thank you for taking the time to fill out a ban appeal here on the forums. Let's get right into it:

This occurred, as you said, on East 2. I received a report having to do with RDM that pertained to two different individuals. OHHENNYLOAF reported this user because you left and he was the first person that came up in the report log. ptfalcon also explained that it was another player that supposedly RDMed him(you). I wasn't able to report you because you left as shown in the first screenshot. I wasn't able to get your response and there was no clear reason of you killing him which led me to banning you for RDM and Leave.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Could you explain why you killed him if you still remember?

5. xX_aMKMa_Xx

xX_aMKMa_Xx Member

Yeah of course I remember this, someone had called a kos on OGHENNYLOAF in comms which was very suspicious because as you mentioned when I saw him he looked to be afk having his crowbar out while standing still in the little kitchen room on 67th highway (located in the main house next to the ladder leading to the basement). Regardless, seeing that someone had kos'ed him in comms I proceeded to kill him getting ready to kill the guy who said it in comms for false kos but it turned out he was a traitor. Sorry but I don't recall who called the kos in comms as I immediately disregarded the person seeing that he or she was right and that OGHENNYLOAF was indeed a traitor.

6. Hyper ✿

Alrighty, I've gone ahead and unbanned you and voided the ban. Thank you for your time. Please be more careful next time and ask in admin chat if you are free to leave by typing @ before your message.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.