Denied Xproplayer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Xproplayer, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Xproplayer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40782481
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was told sharing that two people are innocent was allowed on programs like teamspeak and skype many many months ago because it didnt really change the game, we would just play the game like normal and dont have to do anything special. I was told that as long as it wasnt sharing information such as traitor names or that the other person was a traitor was allowed. I record all my gameplay and I happily upload it at request of a staff member so it goes to show that the rules I follow were the rules that were in place, two people trusting each other to be innocent shouldn't cause "major gameplay changes"
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Apparently my friend asking "are you inno" in this video is wothy of a 1 month ban, even though it changed no gameplay whatsoever.

2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I would please like other staff members to consider the information and think. I uploaded this video to show that killing frog wasnt rdm, and I'm not banned. No good deed goes unpunished. And not to mention apparently staff wanted to ban me for 8 weeks even though this is my first offense.

3. Rek

Rek Ø

@CDriscoll banned you for ghosting 1st offense.
    He'll respond as soon as he can with his reasoning and evidence.

Please be patient Xpro.

edit:
    We don't encourage killing people for points by the way. Don't really know why you would think that is okay after all the time you have here.
    Upon watching the video, at 2:50, why would you kill that guy for GBA..? It was so long after the fact and you yourself were taken by surprise by the guy shooting at you. Also, he probably didn't even see the guy shooting you first, as the guy was slightly around the corner.
    I simply don't understand why you would take away that players round for Guilt by Association. He wasn't doing anything because he was obviously as confused as you were. Anyone could tell that from the video. Now I know some things are in game situations so maybe it was different as you were playing, but it was so long after the fact that it was super unnecessary to kill him.
    Remember when you got banned for loopholling the first time? When you killed Ikea for tbaiting you almost a whole minute afterwards? Exactly the same idea that you aren't really understanding.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I was there for the ban in teamspeak, I just want this to go on record and Ive asked that disruptionz talk to highwon about it since if this was such an issue, we should have been banned months ago, but it ISNT an issue, no one is getting rdm'ed for it or anything, we just stick together and play as friends.

5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Xproplayer,

We've discussed this on TeamSpeak for over an hour and a half, but if that was not enough, @Disruptionz @Darktooth and @Highwon would gladly look into this if you feel as if our verdict on the matter was not just.

Thank you for your patience while they discuss this and decide a verdict.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I really just want darktooth and highwon to discuss this, I mean two friends trusting each other are innocent and hunting traitors together is hardly a new concept, im sure theres people doing it right now. The fact is if it was an issue there would have been reports, two people playing together as friends shouldnt be BLOCKED on this large of a community.

7. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Also @CDriscoll my name is Xproplayer, not XProPlayer. Please respect that I know how to spell my own name.

8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

The thing is this sort of "ghosting" only has 1 potential cause for rule breaking, if it was me and a friend alive with 1 other person and we killed them, something that basically never happens. Because if the rules are going to be THAT strict, then I can start uploading one by one reports on players who said "f*ck you" or other types of toxic behavior, might help you guys ban 100+ people.

9. What you did was Ghosting, plain and simple.

And, as you requested, because apparently my word, along with the word of five other admins an an advisor is not good enough:

[​IMG]

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.