Denied Xproplayer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Xproplayer, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Xproplayer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40782481
    Which Server:
    Low Population
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Sigh, deja vu again filling out another ban report. Well for starters I'd like to talk to disruptionz the banning admin for his reason to ban all I get was "Loophole-Trolling/Harassment". So the biggest thing is he banned me when I wasn't even online so of course I have no idea what triggered the actual ban, from my perspective I was playing STTT like usual and I was playing a few rounds with Disruptionz on, I was in a bit of a sour mood and was being a bit insulting and what not and was warned by him to stop being so harassing or I'd be banned, fair enough I thought since I knew I was in a bad mood, so I played another round or two being completely nice and then switched to another server due to map favoring and played some more TTT, had a report filed against me for "map abusing and kosing on skin" but both of those were proven negative and I expect the report to be closed. So honestly I don't even see a valid ban reason other than one or two harassing comments which I was warned and muted for and then I stopped at that point...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well due to my prior 28 day global ban I've been recording all my gameplay via OBS that contains audio most of the time, but it still cuts out or my music drowns it out. So I'll wait for disruptionz to respond to this for his reaosn of the ban and I can upload any relevant video. To me this seems like I said one harassing thing and he saw my 28 day ban and rather than stick with 1 warning decided to ban. Also considering how I was apparently Loopholing which I was not, and my video evidence will prove that all I was doing was playing TTT with valid kills of GBA, walking by unid, etc etc. But I'd like to request all evidence that disruptionz could possibly have for my ban since he banned me while I was offline.​

2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Ok so I found the video from when disruptionz (sorry about mispselling your name, the auto fill isnt working) warned me to when i left the server, i played the video back while recording with my on screen recording software and used my voice to overlay. the video is 25 minutes long and is uploading right now to mega for full quality. I will post the link when It's done

3. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

@Disruptionz banned you for Loophole-Trolling and Harassment. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

5. Hello Xproplayer,

I indeed banned you for the reasons stated above after consulting with @Slicck and here are the reasons why:

Harassment:
    I received multiple messages from @Big Al and @Cthuluhoop that you were being offensive and rude on West 1. As soon as I got online, these were the first messages that I saw in chat:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After reviewing the demo provided by Cthulhu, you commented to her and said "Thank God Cthuluhoop is dead" which is still harassment nonetheless. You also decided to KoS her in chat when you were both detectives for no reason whatsoever, but I will get back to that later in this post.

Loophole-Trolling and Blatant RDM:
    According to @Big Al, you were having issues with a player named Backflare, and then two instances of blatant RDM occur, one of witch you loophole your way out of a slay. Ill go over the two instances:

The Loophole and RDM with Backflare:
    You heard shooting and immediately decided to kill Backflare on the premise that "He did nothing to stop the shooter" when the shooter was on the upper level and nowhere near Backflare at all
    [​IMG]

The RDM with Backflare:
    You claimed that you had an untimely "misclick" with a double barrel that ended Backflare's life. It doesn't matter that you apologized and gave him points, it happened directly after the situation stated above and you knew you could get away with just a slay. This happens at the end of the video at 1:05

Another Loophole Case:
    You and @Cthuluhoop were both detectives, and you said in chat "KoS Cthuluhoop." Someone decided to reiterate that KOS and you thought it would be funny or a good idea to KoS them back, as they just KoSed a
    detective. It doesn't work that way here on our servers.

While this was only two cases of Loop Hole and RDM that we caught and blatant harassment, it doesn't matter in your case and was sufficient enough material for myself and @Slicck to issue a ban for. You just got off the same ban not two weeks ago and you decided to continue your spree of bending our rules and making the lives for our players and staff outright Hell. Your ban will most definitely stay in place and if you decide to come back after 4 months and continue again, I do hope that you have a change of attitude.

Appeal:
    Denied
    Topic: Locked

Last edited: May 20, 2015
  6. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

I've seen more than enough proof here, I agree with the ban, and the outcome of the appeal.

Any attempts to fight this ban/justify your actions will probably result in a harsher ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.