xd

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Togo ✿, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

finally rip guy

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

I wasnt salty, more like annoyed. But I get you in many of the things you have said. At least youre straight up about it and dont care about anyone cutting off your opinion. You were a bud for a while, and I hope to see you again Togo. Because we all know no matter how troublesome you may be, I consider you a core part of this community, and in a way the balance to it. Ill hit you up on Steam whenever I can and we can chill. Take care mate.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

gets mod application rated dumb, leaves the whole community

cya next week togo i know u can make it through this struggle i got faith in u buddy but incase this is forrealsies u were cool sometimes bye

• Like Like x 1
  4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

i didn't really know you very well, but you seemed like a fun guy to talk to in the shoutbox, i wish you the best though!
    your meme are still stale
    finally rip guy
    you were as real as a mod applicant can get. you had your own opinions and you didn't try to align your opinions with the staff's and you didn't try to justify everything staff did as correct to get mod (cough cough @Acnologia cough cough)
    hmu on steam if you want to play anything
    I had plans to leave but yesterday was the tipping point
    ill be back in a week just for you

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  5. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

I hope you come back, you were always one of those people who didn't give too much of a shit of what staff thought, and ive always liked that

Best wishes

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

thanks for the hot topic gift card

take care man

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. .shirt

.shirt VIP

lol post deleted.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Togo ✿

wishes best
    man care take

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Take care dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP

invite me to your minecraft server

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

ur just gonna come back and get banned anyways.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Togo ✿

you were one of the admins I had decent respect for, If you said stop doing something I would most likely stop. The other admins were a jokes
    Ip is play.extremecraft.net hf
    rip gif
    hi

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

Although i wasn't a fan of your trollish behaviour, I cant say I ever had any personal issues or conflicts with you. It is a shame to see you leave of course, but I do have that small feeling deep down that either this isn't a serious farewell or you will change your mind in a few days, either way best of luck in life dude.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Bye Togo, you were one of the real ones and I always respected that.

I agree that the staff team has pretty much become a recycling bin of having the same mods resign saying they don't enjoy gmod just to reapply after a month and get accepted.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Togo ✿

think what you want
    I would keep being real but it's really frustrating getting ban after ban for speaking my thoughts. Also, I want to go out on top for the most part instead of going out banned. I have respect for you for and you were a pretty good admin with your pickups and the way you acted. The staff team wants to spend more time instigating and starting drama than staffing, and when they staff it's subpar most times. Goodbye , Togo

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Ur a good one Togo, at least it's not leaving perma banned

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Han

Han       VIP

Often it's not an issue with someone speaking their thoughts, but the time and place they do it. If I just said the first thing that came to my mind, I probably wouldn't be a staff member very long. If someone does something dumb and immature, be the better person and demonstrate the maturity they're lacking. Success favors a prepared mind.

Bless up, Togo. Hope you can find a place to be yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Togo ✿

You were very dedicated to making suggestions and trying to get new content added, too bad content team got ripped and we got some mediocre things for the 4 year event. bye
    I got baited and played down to my opponent, 2 things I should never do. I could have handled it much better, but I got frustrated, made some rash decisions and let my emotions get the best of me. He put down the bait I gave the reaction he wanted. That's in the past, I just need some time away from things to regroup and I will use this experience moving on. The ability to forget is more valuable than the ability to remember

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

sorry what did you mean when you said you disagree with current staff quality?
    i do agree that the higher-ups really need to establish some things to prevent certain loopholing but i might be agreeing on something different

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1