Finished Xbox 360 Modded Controller Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Original, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Original

Original VIP

jesus christ ok ill do another video fuck it, people getting mad over nothing........

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

"Over nothing" is an understatement. Yes, it was something you are giving away, but you disappoint the masses when you blatantly advertise your youtube channel and make the entry fee something that can only benefit you, and then give the prize to someone who would rather pay for it. You've eliminated the "kind" factor. You gained revenue, popularity, and then squashed everyone else when you got what you wanted.

This is scummy business practice, and I do not recommend your channel because of it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Whitewolfx0

Whitewolfx0 Keep the shiny side up. VIP

So what's gonna happen to the guy who paid for it?

4. Original

Original VIP

i gave him his money back, He was a little upset. But ya know im gonna get dislike botted to hell by the people who lose anyway.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. You still picked him because he said he'll pay for the shipping :/

I would re-do the give away and put all of the comments into a randomizer and choose the winner from there if you don't want a bad name on the community. Also, people aren't disliking because they lost, it's because you're blantlantly advertising your channel on the forums.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Alright, now that he is redoing the giveaway, I think it might be better for you to count who said they would enter in based on the forums, not on your youtube likes and comments. In addition, I highly recommend streaming or filming yourself picking a name from a hat or random name generator. Good luck to all who entered (that includes me too).

7. teadawg1337

teadawg1337 SUPERNATURAL is love, SUPERNATURAL is life VIP

Given that there hasn't been any indication on another drawing, I'm withdrawing from this contest. No more videos have been posted on your YouTube channel, so I can only assume that the bribe has already resulted in the controller shipping to the person who shouldn't have even won in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Original

Original VIP

No, I recently moved I finally got Internet back I will make the listing now, (im gonna do that hat thing btw) and show you guys on cam. Have Fun and goodluck to all !

9. teadawg1337

teadawg1337 SUPERNATURAL is love, SUPERNATURAL is life VIP

And you didn't think to tell us about this... Why?

10. Original

Original VIP

"I finally got internet back"

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Original

Original VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.