Answered Would having less than 30 hours impact a admin application at all?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Tguy4001, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tguy4001

Tguy4001 Member

So as the FAQ says having 30 hours across servers is ideal. However, I want to aim for 15-25 hours before applying. Would having that many hours impact me negatively whatsoever?

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Honestly, time you've spent on our servers is one of the last things an admin looks at before picking up a trial.

I personally aim to pick players up who have a great grasp of our extended rulesets and technicalities, exert professional yet friendly presence, and have no trouble communicating timely to other players. However, it does take time to establish such a presence and gain such a grasp of our rules. But I would focus on those first before simply just getting time online to apply the moment you hit 30.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

There is no defined requirement for total hours. The only requirement regarding hours is the bi-weekly time requirement (generally, twenty - thirty hours), which ensures you're active within the servers. Although, the more hours the better. Nothing is a better teacher than experience, and you'll gain experience through generally playing, which is the ideology.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

To kind of tag a long with what @wink said, it's usually more about quality than quantity. We want the hours you put in to be good hours.

Between 20-30 is ideal, but if you can give more than 30 high quality hours, the better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.