Denied WhyPeopleRage's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rage, Nov 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rage

Rage Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rage
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:69260502
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Pretty simple: I wasn't speed hacking.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    This is something I've been dealing with for some time now, on many servers like Darkrp and other game modes. Due to my awful internet I always end up seeming like I'm speed hacking. (I blame my parents for the bad internet, they chose it.)

Although I do know how to do I never actually bother because I already have mlg skillz.

I don't really have any evidence, since I don't bother recording every time I play, so really its up to examining the videos that @thebox & @Event Horizon have.​

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

@Classical you saw the video, you can give your feedback

3. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

It does not seem like this was caused by lag, Rage did not have any desync issues or clipping.
    The speed increase was smooth except for the jumping which looked like it lost a few frames of animation.

Also to note it was not intermittent, having a constant speed increase without real slow downs to normal speed.

Unless lag can do something I was not aware of, it definitely looks like speedhacking to me.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  4. Enigmatica

5. Rage

Rage Banned

If you folks don't believe me I suppose I can take the 4 week ban, but the problem is its an 8 week ban, which is usually given for 2nd offence. Although I know lead admins have power to do these sorts of things if they see fit, but I can only ask you guys to lower it to 4 weeks.

6. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Do you have any evidence providing any type of counter point to what we are accusing you of?

Note: Any other staff members can leave their input on this if they want to.

7. Rage

Rage Banned

I have no actual proof. I was thinking of taking a screenshot of my programs but I realized it's not gonna help at all since I could've just deleted the program I used.

All I can really do is ask for your mercy and trust (Though I doubt anyone can trust a random guy on the internet.)
    I'll take the ban for 4 weeks, as a I mentioned earlier, since I really have no way to prove otherwise.
    But I really wish for it to be lowered from 8 weeks to 4.

I've been on these servers for some time (300h) and wish to continue to play on 'em.

8. Enigmatica

The reason it is 8 weeks is because the evidence against you was sufficient enough for a hacking ban but the staff member handling your report believed in second chances, hoping that once you were caught, you would change. You have used your second chance unwisely which resulted in your now 8 week ban.

9. Rage

Rage Banned

"Second chance"
    Not trying to start some dumb argument, since it wouldn't help my case. But I was justified.
    He has never mentioned he was giving me a "second chance", if so he would state it, and make it obvious.

It was not a "Second chance"

I was proven rightful. Case in point.

Anywayzies I really would like to be taken down to 4 weeks so I can see the winter special... Probably gonna be an even more OP wep, (Which btw is awesome! Change of game is good.)

10. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

From looking at the first video I can not tell that he is hacking. When I look at that boxes video it looks like he is using a boost of some sort.

11. Enigmatica

You don't see the obvious speed increase??

12. I was there and a witness to all and actually told admins that he looked like he was. I started recording a video but somehow it didn't save. But on the other hand, it seems like he does boosts once and a while and it definitely looks like your speed hacking.

13. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

No when I say a boost I mean an increase in speed.

14. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

While the speed increase isn't very noticeable, there are definitely signs of hacking involved. Check from 16 seconds onwards on @ThatBox 's or 25 seconds on @Event Horizon 's videos and you do notice that he moves a bit faster normally than the average player doing the same thing (which is impossible to do unless you're hacking).

15. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Appeal denied and will not be shortened.

I hope when you come back you'll learn your lesson in terms of hacking.

16. Enigmatica

AKA...

Speed hacking.

So he is hacking

:p

17. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

Ya. sorry for the confusion. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.