Why is the deathrun server still up?

Discussion in 'Deathrun Discussion' started by Elvis, May 3, 2019.

1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

It's because u never do anything to update it i.e. that level system or w.e. that was supposed to be implemented like a year ago smh

2. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Have you tried living up to your developer title and developing something so players have something new to do?

3. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

You see, I would. But, there are some difficulties with that hehe.
    I will admit, I could probably do more but obviously from playing it so long and just.. nothing happening when trying previously it can be a bit discouraging.

It's not up to me. I have to go through the owner, which, after recent events, has put everything on halt.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

My post wasnt saying change it to ttt, that would be pointless.

Im saying make it another gamemode thats easy to sustain like prop hunt or something of the sort

5. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Id be more than happy to work on the server but highwon isnt going to give acess to the server files to just anyone.

I dint have the money to host a dedicated server. Yeah i could test it on a local server but without players on the server theres really no way to tell if the addons i add will have an affect on server performance

6. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Wait wait wait, so you are telling me Highwon cried about not having devs and not being able to replace them while simultaneously telling his last dev to stop being a dev? Nice

7. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

Well, technically, sure.
    But, you gotta understand from his perspective.

He's been fucked over so many times, recently again, that it's hard to trust someone again.
    I can't blame him honestly, but, with that said, I do agree something should be worked out.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

I mean maybe if a certain someone didn't go and make a failed community behind his back :ROFLMAO:

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1