Answered Why are these bad weapon damages left in game when they are easy to fix

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Xproplayer, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Seriously it's basic text values to edit and a map restart, why are these bad weapon balances still in the servers when there has been numerous complaints AND admittance from the folks in charge the current changes are bad. I feel like the folks who editted the values don't play so they don't feel the pain.

When the changes came out everyone complained and was told "you're just getting used to it"
    Now everyone has stopped talking because apparently feedback doesn't work, and now I see people saying "oh gee look everyone accepted the current weapons" when in reality they just gave up hope.

So WTF, these are basic edits, why have they not been done?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

How passive aggressive to phrase "Please do it" into a question. Opal is probably just delaying editing each weapon so he can pile all the edits he wants to do and push them to the server at once. You should probably use the suggestion forum or pm him

3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

These types of edits can literally be done standalone and the users wouldn't notice, all weapon values are downloaded every single join to my knowledge.

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I will tag @Opalium for you since he is the only one who can truly answer this.

5. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

There's been an increasing number of unfortunate delays recently that prevent us from pushing changes and fixes as quickly as we hope to. A lot of it is actually ready and waiting to go live, but again, there are some unexpected delays. I mean, you personally already know the constraints we have to work with and how our updates workflow is done.
    As soon as we can "unclog" the system you'll see those changes coming up a lot faster. For now though you'll have to be more patient. Sorry.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.