Why am I doing this . . .?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Siddo, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

To answer the question... I don't honestly know, that's why I put it there.

But in any case, I've been playing a whole bunch on the Vanilla EU TTT server over the last couple of weeks. Been getting acquainted with the rules and stuff, getting those points for the crowbar upgrade, etc. I've done most of my playing in text, though using keybinds to (sometimes) call out traitors with my dying breath..

But, yeah, community generally seems pretty good, I've already made some buddies and whatnot, moderation seems serious (10/10 for living up to the name.)

Hmm... Well, on the topic of getting acquainted with the rules, I've already had my run-in with law enforcement on an account of reported ghosting, a charge on which I was acquitted, heck, since then I've become decent buddy-buddy with the guy that reported me.
    So yeah, that's also the grounds on which I say that the community seems pretty good; people care about the game, and the moderation is respected. Both of which are important cornerstones that make the experience fun and enjoyable.

So, yeah... Hoping to stick around and get to backstab some of you indubitably lovely people.

There was no pin about introductions or anything similar (that I saw) so I don't really know if there's anything else worth putting up here..

So in conclusion: hello everyone, please no bully <3

PS. Any pro tipz 'n' trix 2 git pro real gud wud b appreci8d... Jokes aside, for reals, any pointers on how to potentially get a bit more involved would be nifty o/

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Hi.

I know you.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Welcome man. :)

4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Triggered.

Nah, hi o/
    I know you too, I've asked you questions in the past :3

5. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Thanks, my dude o/

6. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Welcome to the forums, mate :) hope you're enjoying your stay. If you have questions, just hit them very nice staff members :sneakylove: see you on the servers! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Thaaank yoou <3

8. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

we try :sneaky:

Welcome!!

9. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Dude!
    EU NIlla has changed since you got there! (Their has been more RDM :p)
    Seriously tho welcome to the forums!

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  10. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I'm very seldom responsible for RDM, I die more often to hesitation than to slays for premature fire x3

11. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Some people would say that once you get to know the moderation you will learn that we aren't as serious.

that's a joke, i'm a robot.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Let's be real here for a quick lil minute, fam... If you're a robot that's sentient enough to mimic human speech and jokes, that's hella sweet and you could become super famous over night.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I have a bank of over 1000 jokes, all programmed into me by a real human. I only think because you let me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Laaaaaaaaame.. Here I was, getting all excited that I'd met the first truly sentient AI, and then it's just a high-tech joke dispenser..

15. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

hi i'm trevor i've been told frequently that i smell like a wet dog

• Like Like x 2
  16. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this statement, let alone the, say, nature of it, buut uh.. Hi, nice to meet you, Wetrevor.

17. Pikachu

Pikachu Member

Pro Tip. Always listen to Pikachu. Also just run around saying you're better then @MiGGo because lets be honest everyone is.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here.

19. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

We've already played together and last time I did, I killed an innocent... You've not made, say, the best trust-distrust impression on me <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I already am enjoying it, thanks for the welcome!