Who's Magafe false slay

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by JustinGio, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

So identifying the bodies makes up for not kalling a kos or performing any action against a guy who killed multiple people then didn't Id the bodies........

2. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Actually, when I'm a t partner with Mag an we get in a gun fight, he normally IDs the bodies 99% of the time.

3. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

and the guy who shot all the people didn't id the boddies... You watched.....

4. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

Im not saying he didn't Id the boddies

5. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

You said he didn't and now say he did? I'm gonna assume you're lying on this report.

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I was just told today by Sir Lemoncakes that watching someone do a traitorous act and doing nothing about it is KOSable. If I come in and see someone shooting and another person next to him doing nothing, I'm gonna kill/KOS both of em.

Edit - obviously kill the person doing the shooting first, then proceed to kill the other person if they don't show signs of innocence.

7. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

and trying to tell me I cant kill for that is BS.... If I see somebody kill somebody as an innocent I would make damn sure it wasn't an innocent and if he didn't Id..... As a fucking innocent on Serious TTT I would definetly kill the guy. And if somebody else didn't they're not doing they're job as an innocent or they're a T!!!!

8. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

Zabiba listen..... Maybe if you read everything you would see I was talking to multiple people at once and and was talking about the guy who killed all the people and not magafe.... So I assume you must be friends with Magafe and are trying to assist him on this report........

9. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

And event TY... I ran into the room to try to avoid the gunfire than came back out to kill them but magafe came out first

10. omgtin

omgtin VIP

Highwon has told me that if you watch someone do a traitorous act and don't do anything about it you can be killed for it.

11. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

Ohh really and from Magafes post omg couldn't you see that he didn't do anything and that I am right

12. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

This report would be much more helpful with video proof. All I see is Justin killing Magafe for running from a gun fight and then ID'n the bodies so he doesn't get killed.

13. So does that mean Magafe did a false slay?

14. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

But from what you just said earlier he was doing that to not give out that he was a t and he did witness the guy kill people then didn't id.... And magafe saw it all

15. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

and run from a gun fight... He was behind watching it.... that's not running.... HE WATCHED then went to id after the guy killed those people

16. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

If I see a gun fight happening, I'm going to let it sit out and see what happens. Magafe did this in this situation, saw a gun fight, proceeded not to participate and let it sit out. You happened to kill him for ID'n bodies after the gun fight happened.

17. Im surprised how Magafe is not locking this topic.

18. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Please stop trying to others in trouble, thanks. Looks REALLY bad on your part.

19. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

false zabiba... I killed him for watching a guy suddenly start spraying down people and preform no action against him at all.... Magafe then watched the guy not attempt to id the body and run away...

20. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Well, you say this happened in a room? How can Magafe kill the person if he's in a corner and the person ran out of the room?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.