whole lotta gang shit

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by olivia, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

RIP OG Bug's Life. ;~;

Good luck with life~

now like go smoke a cig or something.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

are you stealing my status wtf???

Anyway.. Mad respect, mama. love you long time. btw where's my tag :)?????????

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Are you forgetting someone?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Wtf get back here right now

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

We've always had a similar mindset for a lot of things and I've appreciated knowing, and staffing alongside you, it was always fun. Cat memes will live on, I'll make sure of that. Take care homie, stick around and maybe even come back some time!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

@olivia Liv, you were always fun to play with, we had some great times in the old Eu2 days. You became one of my first few friends here and I'm very thankful for that. I wish you best of luck in wherever life takes you. Be sure to come back some time!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

Man everyone is leaving this sucks

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It's 2 bad @Sweer never shows up here but to appeal his hard hitting bans.

Anyways, thanks lots for what you did here, @olivia . Happy to say you were another of the few(er) staff who had a good attitude about the whole gig.

[​IMG]

Save your lungs, kids. You'll live longer and better that way. Hopefully, that's part of "taking care" of yourself; would be a good achievement/milestone, kicking the can on that kind of habit. Not to mention easier on the wallet; that'd leave more cash for better stuff than filters in your pics, though you don't really need 'em anyway :)

Cheers.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

@olivia , you have been, one of my absolute favorite people in this community. We were regulars together. In-game I'd always ask if anyone wanted to buy drugs, to slow them down enough to knife them usually, and after awhile, you always greeted me on the servers that way. "Hey Jabba, wanna buy some drugs?" And then I'd say something to the effect of "Hell yeah!" One day you asked for my Snapchat and we started talking about every day for awhile there. You told me your story, and I told you mine. I stopped making the drug jokes.

I got new routine. Whenever you would die in-game I'd find your corpse and make damn sure I left it in a kitchen. A nice duality of mock sexism, and you being a chef at the time. One day you got mod, and I felt like things were different. We still talked some, but not as much as before. One day I joked with you about how I should apply for mod so I could read my admin notes. And you, you told me I should seriously apply, that I could. I had never actually considered it before. But you believed I'd do well, and that was enough for me, so I applied. Some time later I was accepted, and thus started my albeit short, awesome tenure.

I'm not sure when, or where, or why, but at some point we stopped talking. I could say I was busy, and I had a lot going on, and maybe that's true, but I should have made time to talk to you. You're an amazing person Olivia. I hope you take care of yourself, and find the focus you're looking for. I sincerely hope you come back one day.

Olive you too.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Another good admin leaves us, I wish whatever you continue to do treats you well.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  11. Rudi

Rudi VIP

HOLY HECK WHY AM I JUST FINDING OUT NOW :( Olivia, legit, it was really great talking to you and thanks so much for all the help when I was a tmod. Sad to see you go :( , but wish you all the best and luck in life!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Goodbye my lover. Goobye my fwiend.

You have beeeen the one.

You have beeeen the one fooor meh!

Good luck on live olivia
    :bear:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Tups

Tups VIP