Denied WHMD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by WHMD, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHMD

WHMD Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cyka Claus
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:75199896
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So some guy started screaming about a bomb and to leave the room, so I went in and was going to attempt to defuse the bomb. By the time I got in there, somebody had already defused it and the detective had gotten the DNA off it. So being the smart cookie I am, I armed it and set it to 10 minutes so that nobody could re-use it. I then told everybody in voice chat "Hey guys, dont try to disarm it and get yourself-". By that time, somebody had already attempted defusing it again and ended up killing 3 people (including me). I was banned for an hour automatically for low karma. By the time I got back after taking a shower and a walk, I was banned for 5 days for ???.

I think I should be unbanned because I gave proper warning and I have already served my hour for the low karma ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @Chastity4lyfe as she banned you for Mass RDM 4x

Please remain patient while waiting for her response.

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hi @WHMD
    I am at work and will not be able to attend to this until later this evening. But i'd like to say - that even if you warn, same as with throwing grenades as an innocent - you are held responsible for the damage you cause. You killed 4 innocents with this C4 and a traitor, whom you probably didn't have the proper evidence on. That is why I banned you. I will provide the screen shots later when I get to my personal computer.

The smart thing to do in this case, would have been to destroy the C4 so that no one can use it again, not rearm it as you know very well that anyone can try to cut the wires and kill anyone in the c4's path. To me, this comes off as very intentional.

4. Chastity4lyfe

Alright @WHMD Sorry for the delay.
    Here is the screen shot
    [​IMG]

As you see, you killed 4 innocents, and 1 traitor, and yourself. As stated already above, even if you give proper warning, you are still held responsible for the deaths you cause as an innocent. I would like to hear your thoughts on what I've said and what you see here in the picture before closing this up.

5. Chastity4lyfe

This player has had ample time to reply to this appeal since posting my evidence. I will be denying this today.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.