When you get RDM'd as a traitor it should be refunded

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Electronized, Apr 11, 2017.

Tags:
?

Yay or nay?

1. yay

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. nay

15 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. Little bit infuriating when you're finally a T after 5 rounds and someone mass RDMs 15 people

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

Its part of the game deal with it

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Some staff members (afaik) refund bought T rounds. You could always ask but they are not required to refund you

• Like Like x 2
  4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

How can you "refund" something that didn't get bought?

Staff can't force T rounds.

Staff can't give points out for every single unbought T round.

Staff can refund T rounds that are bought and rdm'd within 20(?) seconds anyway.

As for non bought T rounds, nothing earnt, nothing lost.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Androxyde

Androxyde Member

This would make people predictable

6. Salem

Salem VIP

I realize it can be frustrating when you finally get a T round after maps and maps of innocent rounds. However, this is part of the game, people rdm and they get punished for it. And although it's not fair it's not something that needs to be protected a whole lot. Even if you had bought T, it's just part of the risks in an everyday game. I'm not sure if all staff members do this, since it's not required nor should it be- but if someone has been a good player and they get rdmed on a T round sometimes I will send them points so they can buy it sometime if they want but it's not something we have to do. And most of the time I don't.

If you buy T and you get rdmed, it does suck and it can be annoying but there's nothing that needs to be done other than punishing the rdmer.
    If you finally are selected as T and you get rdmed, it sucks and can be annoying but again there's nothing that needs to be done other than punishing the rdmer.

These occasions can suck, but it's part of the risks in the game.

• Agree Agree x 2