What's your definition of the "Perfect Song" and what is your favorite song/genre?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communist Rick, May 24, 2016.

1. Title says it all; What is the perfect song and what's your favorite?
    For me, ( without going into all the technicals of music) a perfect song is one that can be listened to over and over again without it seeming very repetitive and has a continuously moving "Beat" ( Melody and bass in sync with each other and are at a fairly swift tempo). Generally, my favorite genre of music is videogame music, mainly by the composer named Koji Kondo, who composed majority of the 'hit' themes from Nintendo ( Super mario brothers, Zelda, Punch out, etc). I personally don't have a favorite song as it always changes as well.

~Musically, Seriously Dirty Dan

2. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

You basically already said it for me. A song I could never grow tired of hearing. And one that never loses that first feeling I got when I first heard it.

My Favorite song till the day I die:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Project_Chaos

Project_Chaos Silver

Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes

4. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

Hip hop till I die

What I think makes a song perfect is good bars and how good the beat is, it can make a song sound good to me even if the lyrics suck

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. I feel that a song is perfect if it doesn't need any changes done to it.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  6. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

To me, the perfect song is something that makes me want to dance where I stand and not give a shit if someone saw me. Upbeat - catchy - possibly 80's electro vibe is what my favorite is.

• Like Like x 1