What song should i learn on my [acoustic] guitar?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Feb 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Tell me a song that i dont know and your a good human. Tell me a song i know and i will ban you from my private minecraft server. Tell me a song that is dumb or to hard to play and i will shitpost your comment as copy pasta.

2. food

food VIP

The first song I learned how to play was Walk by Pantera. It's a simple riff, the solo is the hard part. But since this is acoustic you're talking about, I recommend anything by Flyleaf, as their songs are simple and playable on acoustic too.

3. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

There's a song I like to play called Romance D'Amour (composer unknown) that's really fun to play. It's not hard per se but it does take a bit of practice to get into the rythm.

4. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Smash mouth all star

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

smash mouth all star dubstep remix

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

you have been banned from my minecraft server

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Well if you are a beginner then play open chords, something like: America - A Horse with no name
    Another easy song that sounds cool is: Thousand Foot Krutch - Shook
    If you are intermediate then you should try: Three Days Grace - Never Too Late or Three Days Grace: Wake up (both in Drop D)