What is your main reason to liking modded servers over vanilla?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Coinston, Mar 16, 2020.

?

Why would you rather play modded servers over vanilla

1. Diverse toolkit (guns, t menu, detective menu, etc)

26 vote(s)
    74.3%
  2. Not minecraft maps

10 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Point shop

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  4. VIP skins/cosmetics

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  5. Other (please specify)

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Most people have a specific reason for preferring modded over vanilla and im curious what the most popular reasoning is.

2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Why can we only pick 2 options

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Why is there no, "Vanilla is Superior, not modded" Option? smh

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. i only like modded for the modded guns except for the hk sl8

5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Vanilla gets boring after a while of people mass rdming, modded is more chill

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

I really don't like the map selection on vanilla. A lot of maps are either reskins of maps I'm tired of or poorly designed maps. Modded has some of my favorite maps like canyon, intergalactic, forest, highrise, and island.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

I don't really have a problem with vanilla. I'll play it if it's popped; however, like Rhazh said, I modded has a more diverse map pool, which I prefer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

I'll rather play nilla, idk why just like it more. Less things maybe?

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

So many more maps, that also arent all the same fuckin theme, guns that actually are manageable and can actually get nutty streaks, grenades, player models are nice, T weps are where its at, idk, just alot more fun to be had in so many ways on modded vs nillas boring ass like 4 useable guns and like every map literally feels like the same one besides the big differences because they are all made out the same style of build, modded each map has a bit of a unique touch.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Main reason I like vanilla is because of the simplicity in everything with a few modded items like harpoons. But I do enjoy both.

11. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Vanilla's Meta: AK47 with high DPI settings and Shotgun, ez wins.

Modded: The only succ is the SL8 (and db if you find it) and if @Rice and Chicken is on, Rice is basically a human form of an aimbot.
    Otherwise you have to learn the other weapons and there is no meta for it.

12. creamsupreme

creamsupreme Banned

Modded servers are more tailored tot T wins with a huge assortiment of t weps + healing DS.

I prefer nilla cuz iets easier tot do well as An inno and there are a lot of randoms who dont know the rules and its fun 2mess with Them

Attached Files:

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  13. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

modded has over 4 viable weapons and rounds dont last over 10 minutes

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Modded isn't boring. There's more than 2 good guns, and rounds don't last 12 minutes. The T shop is full of fun shit, the pointshop upgrades make the game more fun and interesting as time goes on, and you can get more personal expression through playermodels and weapon skins. It's just overall a superior experience.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Vent Xekart

Vent Xekart VIP Bronze

That pretty much sums up my opinion about the modded servers as well. Playing on Vanilla on the other hand just gets bland after a while for me.

16. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

If I had to give a reason it would only be the maps.

Rest of modded is for me, a selection of OP Weapons and T weapons that makes T rounds a bit too easy at times.
    Which is why I in general prefer vanilla, even tho rounds may take longer, its just more challenging to win at times c:

• Like Like x 3
  17. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

While I agree with this I think there's also a fun balance of more unique guns to combat these powerful traitor items, along with giving the detective more of a use apart from dna, and confirmed inno.