What is the weirdest/strangest thing that has happened to you

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sweaty_gus, Dec 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

So this goes back to the Slender Man craze in 2012-2013

Here in the same park I am in right now,

I was camping with a BIG group of friends, and the whole Slender Man thing was big during that time. Well we had elaborate pranks and such for the group in which we successfully achieved.
    However that first year, someone had taken a picture, which shown someone dressed as Slender Man, everyone assumed it was my brother, but when I saw the timestamp and was told about it...i was with my brother on the campsite, and the costume was in the car. Plus where the person was inside this old mill house, but it was locked and closed....no one had ANY idea who it was, and we all kinda freaked out about it. Later on the next night, someone dressed in a mask and hoodie was sitting near the end of the trail we walked, the dude stood up, looked at us and just ran.

No one knew what the heck happened or who it was.

The second year this new song came out and I was chillin with a friend in the tent listenin to the song. Was at night and him and I were jus talking and listening, and everyone was at another campsite havin dinner.
    Suddenly we heard foot steps and we went quiet. The person circled the tent three times before i had the balls to ask who the hell it was, he stood at the front of the door, and neither me nor my buddy recognized who it was. Same masked hoodie guy, and the dude ran again.
    Maybe it was another friend pulling a trick, but no one owned up to it.

Ever since, it's been relatively chill, except for the one bb gun war that popped up, and we didn't even have bb guns.
    Oof

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

very good.