What does it mean to be Toxic in TTT?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Python~, Aug 18, 2019.

1. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

Why does it matter if you created the body or not when the afks are afk and didn't see you create the body nor see the body anyways?
    I get that people kill afks near unideds under the assumption that a T killed the unided and ran away without killing the other guy, but all of that is only suspicion, the afk isn't identifying the body because they're afk, in both cases.

2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

What's so bad about being toxic, I don't see a big issue with it

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

You created the T act that you are killing them for. You would have no other reason to kill that person, but you are actively seeking out and creating reasons to kill people who haven’t done anything to deserve it.

4. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

yeah they're afk and the protocol to slay afks take too long so being toxic is the solution (y)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. iii

iii eye-eye-eye or triple eye is fine VIP

Yeah, but I had legitimate reason to create the unided body, they probably committed a traitorous act or were called out.

I don't see how it would be any different from a unided body created by another person. Wasn't the reason you can kill afks for traitorous acts "because you don't know if they're really afk"?

I'm sure no one actually believes the afks aren't afk when they kill them for unideds, nobody pretends to be afk, but it's still not considered toxic.. unless there's some major difference that I'm not seeing because I'm already too toxic.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

So a T begins shooting you at spawn with several AFKs nearby. Clearly the T wanted to kill the person who wasn't AFK (you), but he loses. You kill all of the AFKs in spawn for GBA. There is no logical reason to assume everyone or anyone in that room is a traitor, hence why it's toxic. It's just shooting people to shoot people and get away with it.
    Another layer of toxicity we can add is if you don't ID the body, and claim they were all standing near an UnID body you could have easily IDed yourself

All of this is assuming it's before overtime, because you can do whatever the fuck you want to AFKs in overtime.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Instead of Iding the body and moving on, you decided to leave it on AFK players, who you know wont ID the bodies because they are AFK. Sure, they did commit the act, but that don't mean you can use that act to kill them, just for the sake of killing them. Toxicity is often times determined based on the circumstances anyways, so I can't say that it would always be toxic, just that in some cases it can be.

8. reporting people for asking somebody to hit another person with a crowbar is pretty toxic, ngl

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Python~

breaking the rules then harassing the person who reported you for breaking the rules is pretty toxic, ngl

10. getting somebody banned for 4 weeks for something they didn't even realize was a bannable offense is pretty toxic, ngl

11. Python~

derailing a thread is pretty toxic, ngl

12. saying somebody's derailing a thread after stating what is toxic when the thread is named "what is considered toxic" is pretty toxic, ngl

13. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

"You both have your strong points and your weak areas! Instead of vilifying each other, don't be afraid to learn something about yourselves and who you are from each other!" ngl

• Like Like x 1
  14. thats some pretty solid advice but my brain is puny, could you simplify that for me?

15. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

So a how to be me guide? :oo: awh you shouldn't have :oops: I'm blushing so hard uwu. Thank you <3
    You made my day :oops:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. [​IMG]

When she says "I'm not a toxic player"

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. here's a pretty good chart to understand if you're toxic or not without all the words:

do you suck mods'/admins' dicks? then you're not toxic
    do you NOT suck mods'/admins' dicks? then you are toxic

it's just that simple

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

idk about y’all but there is good toxic and bad toxic and the good toxic are my favorite types of people. Didn’t hear that from me though.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Thanks fam I really appreciate it

• Like Like x 2