Welp this was gonna happen

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Indy226, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Juicy Tenderloin

Juicy Tenderloin cum blaster VIP Bronze

Genuinely shocked that i was mentioned. was positive you hated my guts. anyways, i'll miss having someone to fake banter with. until next time kiddo *wave emoji*

2. well i'll also do that indy because fucking hell the ban i got was retarded
    probably not gonna be back for some weeks or months

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Good luck in your endeavors, it's always good to live and learn buddy. I've been in a similar position before as well, wish you the best.
    Until the see you on the flip side, never forget

Vote for Haven

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Ok @Indy226 I'm not gonna sit here and be like "I hope you learn a lot and return a better person!!" like a lot of people are, because honestly I could give a FUCK if you came back any different. You seem just fine to me the way you are, don't let idiots on here affect your personality.

Tbh the mic spam you got banned for is so fucking minor in comparison to what the server regularly sees it's laughable, even with mods on. The fact that it even triggered someone so much to report you on it is also just as pathetic. On top of that, it's disgusting that the "mic spam" that you've been known to do in the past could ever even be considered as bad an act as ghosting/metagaming/hacking or cheating of any sort (e.g. mic spam enough and you get a 4-week ban, which is the same as hacking 1st offense).

Like, play obnoxious music through your mic, sure, get 'em outta here. Singing loudly and with intent to annoy and not just messin around jokingly, eh probably deserved too. But come on lmao, if that really bothers someone so much for them to go out of their way and report it, they really gotta see a therapist.

Hope you come back the same person that has fun in life.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Imagine being the admin that bans you for a week or two weeks old evidence of "mic spam." Imagine being Darkshiny, if you can't have fun playing on the server, nobody can. Let me just upload this old recording and be a good Samaritan.
    If he cared, he would've reported him as soon as he got the evidence, but I am guessing he holds the recordings until something happens to him.
    I can't wait till Darkshiny is unbanned, we will rejoice and have FUN. (y)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Can you like not derail the thread with your propaganda bullshit?

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. Juicy Tenderloin

Juicy Tenderloin cum blaster VIP Bronze

I agree takagi. This was a farewell post for indy, not a post for you to share your opinions on mic spam bans , lets honor our boi by simply saying

#freemyniggaindy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  8. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Goodbye from the smelliest person to you
    Take care buddy :D

(Ps: you think I'm a good mod? D:)