Well well look what I found :p

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Falcor24, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcor24

Falcor24 Member

So I was bored and I just searched "Serious TTT" on youtube. Then I see a video made by "TheCrippledPrawn" showing himself and "Ditzy Doo" working together to ghost on 7/27/13 (last Friday). The video didn't actually show them ghosting but it was revealed when Ditzy Doo talked about taking turns ghosting. The rest of the video is basically TheCrippledPrawn lying to Competer about his rdm on King Stark (Stark was a T) but he's still slayed later on in the video for killing without valid evidence (Hooray :lol: ). Just want to make a summary right there just so you wont waste your life on a 10 minute video. They're currently not banned on this server just putting it out there. (Srry if I put this in the wrong sub-forum) -Falcor (FuG)

Here's the video if you want to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itbUwjVDtMY

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

That is good information you have provided. If there was a trusted group on this server, i would recommend you for it :D. Thanks Falcor for helping us catch ghosters.

3. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

I really don't understand why the hell they would actually post that. Well, look forward to a perma-ban.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
  4. Falcor24

Falcor24 Member

No problem just want to help out and thanks for recommending me if there was one :D

5. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. They have been permanently banned.

6. Falcor24

Falcor24 Member

No problem highwon :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.