Weapon stats?

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Fool, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Fool

Fool VIP

Why ain't there any info of the weapons? I only know that guns look like M16 shoot like M16, those look like AK shoot like AK, look like Sniper Rifle shoot like Sniper Rifle, etc. I think there should be stats display in game by some way would make it easier to choose and decide.

2. +1 cuz gurl

3. Just has this thought yesterday.
    +1

4. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

i would enjoy this or the amount of damage done when you shoot someone.

5. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Harpoon: It did over 9000!

6. Theipns

Theipns Active Member

+1 first off a damage stat would be difficult to guage because the damage hitbox is different on every part of the body and they are so different. ex: ak headshot does somewhere to 70-80 damage and a shot in the foot does something like 10-20. do you know what i mean? although some rate of fire, accuracy, chest damage, statistics would be nice etc. should be accessed somewhere in the f3 menu maybe?

7. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

there is already a program out there that allows you to see the stats of the gun you are looking at on the ground.

8. Fool

Fool VIP

Well, at least it's plausible. If not, then maybe a way to view guns' stats off game would be nice, too.
    I have bad news.

9. Chronos

Chronos VIP

Well, at least it's plausible. If not, then maybe a way to view guns' stats off game would be nice, too.
    I have bad news.[/quote]
    dont break his little virgin heart

10. Minjo Jongo

Minjo Jongo New Member

Something like in Borderlands or Team Fortress would be cool.

11. KING_HOBO

KING_HOBO Regular Member