We should add Jondome back

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Chad (((༼•̫͡•༽))), Nov 9, 2016.

1. Check the description it says there was updates :/

2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

-1 like butters said, I want mystic before jondome.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

4. Salem

Salem VIP

+1 As long as the sword is no longer something that can be used to kill, and If there's a way to leave the tnt as it was?

I've never played it on SGmod, So I don't know what the major concerns were. But the sword was always an issue for me because you can drop it anywhere and kill tons of people with no evidence.

5. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

6. But thats not the one i wanted lol. The one i linked is a diamond sword that doesn't kill (it's still craftable) and alot of bugs fixed. Agent A is off on a tangent

7. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

As pointed out by others this map with need every bug fixed before adding this map back to the roster. This map was a favourite of mine to be fair but if I had the choice between a new original non-chaotic map and Jondome I'd have to go with the new map. Although it takes a while longer to create and make it the best IT an be I'd rather go for it.

@Chai might apparently try and do some bug fixes for Jondome with the help of a few others maybe?

Until more is known about how @Chai might handle Jondome I'm going to give this thread -1