We need more mods !

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by MasterTail, Oct 14, 2013.

1. I say we need more moderators, because it happens to me alot that there is no moderaters on the server of 30 people, people rdm and leave without getting banned or just plain mass rdming just because there is noone there to do something, I have a mod application out and wish to be a moderator so that atleast i dont have to be there on the server with no mods because i will be there :D

I DEMAND JUSTICE !!

This is just my opinion.

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I've noticed this problem as well. Sunday night October 13th had 3 afk moderators, with 15 - 20 people on the server. Eventually the Rdming became so bad that people started leaving the server. I'm not sure if the problem is that we need more mods, we have plenty of mods. I find its a distribution problem, when we have afk mods on one server the other mods think that they are moderating that server, so they don't switch over. So there may be 2 admins and 4 mods on one server with the other left with no mods (or afk mods). I have counteracted this problem a few times by joining the server with mods and bringing some to the other server, so you may want to try that next time you find there is RDM happening.

3. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Yes this has been happening lately. Maybe we just need mods in a different timezone? I mean, most people are afk to pointfarm during their sleep? OR more mods with more free time?

4. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

This is why I submitted my moderator application, not because I am greedy and want more power, but because the ratio of mods to regular players is tiny!

5. Snak

Snak Banned

I find late at night that its usually just one or two of us on. I usually play till 1-2-230 am and by that time theres no more then 1 or 2 mods on. Different time zoned players would definitly be helpful for those really early morning days between 2-7 am

6. DeathsinXD4

DeathsinXD4 New Member

Yeah just so me as the dead on meanie.

7. PixelAura

PixelAura VIP

I agree, the mod selection should be more toward late night players, most of the mods atm don't play -at 2-3 AM. In my opinion, we need more late night mods, too much daytime mods.

8. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Thats where i come in :)

9. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

There were no one on today.

10. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

+1 die and mango should chose the next few as they're on at night.

11. Slippery

Slippery VIP

usually me mango,diekasta, and newo are on during the late week nights. and sometimes phantom.

12. DieKasta

Snak as well

13. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

I have been playing all night and there hasn't been a mod on for hours and everyone is getting rdmed constantly and i kinda takes the fun away.

14. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

What I posted this at 7:00 not 4:00. lol

15. DieKasta

I'm good until 4am at the latest. After that its zzz for me.

16. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'll keep an eye on the players these next couple of nights and see who might make a good mod.

17. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Most mod sit there and point boost.

18. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I say we add Tail to our late night moderators!

19. Ahpux Ninja

Ahpux Ninja Well-Known Member

Mods, we should become friends with the most active and most responsible players on steam, so they can tell us when there is no mods or alot of RDM.

20. I Strongly agrees with both these statements ! :cool: