Want a scary story? Read my biography

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheBlizzard, May 7, 2017.

1. Hello everyone who is checking this forum.

This way i would like to introduce myself to the rest of the community.

Well, as like a lot of people from the Vanilla server know: I'm TheBlizzard
    Since I'm TheBlizzard, i automatically can call myself a big freaking tryharder which loves to play the game and f*ck it up for the people who troll :)

I'm a 19 year dutch guy who likes to go out in the weekends, drink a lot at party's and having an incredible amount of joy and fun in his life.

Oh you are dutch? How often do you smoke weed?
    Sigh... The same old question like every damn time I say I'm dutch Yes, I do smoke weed during the weekends (Like which dutch guy doesn't at my age):artist:

What do you need to know about me?
    Don't troll me, i will give you payback (legit, like looking for a rule so i can kos you). :walkingdead:

How famous am I?
    I'm like ultra super duper proven as innocent and as a good and fun player. :greyalien:

How am I sure I can trust you?
    You forgot 1 thing. I'm TheBlizzard, if I like you. I like you! If I don't like you. You're fucked :).

Why are you being negative over yourself?
    No i'm not negative about myself. I'm being myself and quoting a good old pirate i used to know named Jack Sparrow. He actually got the following scene of: You are by far the worst and the best person i have ever heard of. AHHH!!! BUT You have heard of me ;):jimlad::jimlad:

In short:
    So i'm really good in being the best but maybe aswell the worst person you could ever hear of.
    Even as your friend. I will betray you the moment i'm a Traitor.
    In my signature you can see why.

If you want to add me, feel free to add me on Steam. But i have to know you, I won't accept random friend requests. Want to get to know me? Come to the Vanilla server and get your best "TheBlizzard" experience you will ever get. I'm mostly online in the evening from 19:00 - 24:00 (GMT +1 (Amsterdam)) Time.

I ALL WELCOME YOU GUYS TO THE BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT (Yes, I know, bad joke, won't do it again. I'll promise)

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    • Funny x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

@nilz

Welcome mate.

3. @nilz we found your little brother :)

4. DUTCHIES UNITE! Tag me if you are a Dutchie aswell :);)

Because Dutchies are like.. the best people in the world.
    (We aren't rated as the best english speaking country in the world which has english as its second language. We are just way smarter then the rest :p Duhhhh)

So @nilz welcome to the dutch party :D

5. Tophats

Tophats VIP

just about to tag him lmao

6. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

nilz smokes weed too u 2 will get a long super duper well :cigar:

7. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

• Like Like x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  8. Graze