Denied Vlad Lenin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MemeDaddy, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    VladLenin69
    Your Steam ID:
    VladLenin69
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got banned for "ghosting" before i got killed i was yelling KOS honey, after that i didnt say a word about it, but demigod made it his goal to hunt him down
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @Carned for Ghosting. He will respond soon.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I banned you on the basis on @HoneySenpai<3 's Demo, which has now corrupted.
    There was noone in the nether when you were killed and your friend claimed to have seen him.

[​IMG]
    Here is Honey, killing you.

I was present at the time and alive and you did not call out in chat.

Here is demi killing Honey.

[​IMG]

His story then quickly changed after i enquired as to how you two were friends to "Honey threw a grenade"

Which was not true.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sadly due to Honeys demo becoming "0 bytes" i feel i have a lack of evidence to present to you.
    Other the stated above, however it was obvious you were ghosting, i just no longer have the key evidence to support my claim.

If an Admin+ @Disruptionz @Sinz @Event Horizon @Kenny @Darktooth @Opii
    Feels this isn't enough evidence, which i will understand, i will happily unban you and reduce your friends ban down to one day for his Mass RDM offence.

Please hold out until an Admin responds.

4. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

i was the one he killed yes and there was no one in the nether and what he was saying over chat was im with HoneySenpai but that is not a kos as his body was burned shortly after i killed him and left the nether
    EDIT: demo works giving it to carned

5. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

demi claims to have seen you thrown a nade later on, which he claims your demo isnt long enough to show

.EDIT demi says it was before, is there anyway he can post here?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  6. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

um my demo went till after he killed me so thats false vlad

7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

As seen in the logs provided by @Carned, @HoneySenpai<3 never threw a grenade of any type.

8. Carned

The demo is disregarded for the Grenade as you can see in the logs above.

I've recorded the demo and it's uploading now, please hold out.

9. Carned

10. Demigod Stratos

Demigod Stratos New Member

I was in the overworld tower the whole time watching with my rifle. I was about to shoot you but you ran into the room too fast.

11. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

in that vid other people call KOS on you before he even attempts to kill you, he says he was on tower with his sniper and he claims he saw you enter the T room while he was on tower.

12. Carned

You cannot see into the nether from the tower.

13. Carned

This is irrelevant because Demigod said he SAW Honey kill you, which is impossible.

14. Your stories contradict one another. As Carned said, it is impossible for you to have seen @HoneySenpai<3 kill Vlad in the nether.

What also interests me is now that you've been caught in the act, your stories change yet again, this time, Vlad seems to be speaking for Demigod, which makes no sense as to why he should.

Do either of you have anything else to say in your defense?

15. Carned

Here is recording of Demi admitting that he "Saw" him kill Vlad.

16. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

hey i was posting what demi told me he saw while he made his account to post for him self, after i died i didnt say anything to either demi nor BK

17. Demigod Stratos

Demigod Stratos New Member

What im saying is that i was in the tower watch during the whole round. A grenade had gone off trying to kill some innocents and saw honey running into the nether. Thats where i suspected him. I saw him again and killed him. At least let vlad go and ban me for the rdm as a second offence.

18. :17 seconds in "I saw Honey kill Vlad"

That statement completely negates any other alibis you have presented to us.

This evidence, coupled with the fact that there was no way you could have seen him kill Senapi, your multiple contradicting alibis, as well as the fact that you are both friends, makes this obvious ghosting.

This ban appeal has been: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.