Approved Vixel1's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Vixel1, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vixel1

Vixel1 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Vixel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:78191941
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    (I was banned on global not west 2)

I got reported for harrasment here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-vixel.37159/

I got a 5 day ban for this, I do not think a 5 day ban is fair for what I said. I only messaged him a couple of times, this is the sort of stuff that happens on the servers all the time but noone is sad enough to go and report it. Also the only reason I started 'harassing' this user was because he was harassing me first, constantly calling me and RDMer and trying to get others to do the same. You can check the logs like half an hour before the screenshots he provided and you will see what he was saying about me.

EDIT: Also, one of his main arguments of me harassing him seems to be that I changed my name to his name. Yes I did that, so what? Why would anyone care about that, I only did it for fun and you could clearly tell its still me as I did not change my profile picture and was being obvious about it being me. If anything I was just trolling.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

You were banned by @Agent A. Please wait for their response, thank you!

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Normally as first time on trolling on any sort, I wouldn't give you a five day global ban. However, you have quite a small yet relevant history with trolling/harassment, which has been notified. Since you know what you are banned for, I'm going to deny this ban appeal. While it's fun to troll/take revenge on (in any sort of action), know that taking it too far can be a bannable offense. Take this 5 days to think about your actions and tone down your trolling.

Appeal: Denied.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

After talking with @Falcor , you will be given a warning to leave @No Bueno Brochacho alone. If you do not, you can face punishment that goes beyond a warning. Your ban will be voided. In the meanwhile, the report against me will still be up to Falcor to decide.

Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.