VIP+

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by Uncle Lucious, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Uncle Lucious

Uncle Lucious New Member

Hey guys I'm pretty new here and I bought VIP+ yesterday and I got on TTT East and I didnt have it, so I went to West 2 and I did have it, and now this morning I went on EU2 and I was back to a normal user. Any thoughts that might help

2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Wait for the map to change for it to load ptherwise start a chat with @Highwon by hitting inbox then typing highwon in.

3. Uncle Lucious

Uncle Lucious New Member

I just spend 2 maps on EU2 and I still didn't get my rank :/

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Well, check to see if you're still a VIP+ on West 2. If you are, connect to the other servers and see if anyone else has their rank in the tab menu; if there's other donors/staff.

Sometimes this can be accredited to some kind of issues while loading into the server.

If you've bought anything from the upgrade list, check to see if that's there too.

5. Uncle Lucious

Uncle Lucious New Member

Went on West2 and it was there, then I went to East2 & EU2, and it wasn't there and everyone else had their rank

6. DocFox

Did you have any pointshop upgrades?

7. Uncle Lucious

Uncle Lucious New Member

I bought a skin on West2 and it deducted my points as should. But, when I go to the other servers and I have the same points as I did from BEFORE I bought the skin and also everything is at normal price instead of the VIP+ prices

8. DocFox

Sounds like it could be a connection issue with the other servers. Even west 1 and vanilla has issues?

9. Uncle Lucious

Uncle Lucious New Member

West 1 works and vanilla works but not any of the easts or EUs

10. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

This should be resolved now.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Uncle Lucious

Uncle Lucious New Member

Everything works! Thank you :D