Finished VIP Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Lone Wanderer, Aug 11, 2015.

1. 1. Jihad Bomb, because it's fun to blow people up

2. This is going to sound cheesy and dumb af but here it goes...
    Some dude said "I picked up a DNA Scanner, I'm the new detective now" so I told him "Detect this" and jihaded him

2. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Definitely the knife

I called a detective to check a body I called him in for on terror train. I was waiting in the corner next to the door and as soon as he walked in instantly killed him with the knife

3. 1: My favorite Traitor weapon would be the Newton Launcher. The reason is because you can shoot people off the edge and most of the people scream/panic when it happens
    2: One time when I was using the Newton Launcher, I shot at the same time as the guy I shot at jumped towards the direction I was shooting and he flew across the map. It's funny how people reacted to it XD

4. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

1. Knife, simply because its quick.
    2. When I whiffed a knife on @Rozboon it was quite embarrassing.

If I win I will donate it to @Rozboon

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

1. Definately the knife

2. I remember this one time that someone named @Asty was calling me into the small front window room on the highway map (the cars that run over everyone) so I walked in, stared at him, looked away for 2 seconds in which I heard a knife, turned around and saw him there swinging and missing. I swear I laughed for at least 2 minutes before I finally shot him in his face to put him out of his misery. He was attempting to knife me the whole time. Good times, good times.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Enter please :) Newton launcher this is because I killed 5 people with it in a round So Good on Volcano map :)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  7. Pugrus

Pugrus VIP

Harpoon
    Throwing it into a crowd is the best thing ever, it's also fun to snipe with it. I've freaked out and killed a guy with my shotgun, another guy walking started shooting him then I threw my harpoon totally missing him and getting another guy.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. ricardo

ricardo New Member

1.The m16

2. Everytime i pick this up as a t i can rip heads off with like 3 shots me and a t were mowing people down on the train it was amazing

9. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

1. Hmm, I'm not sure if I can say I have a favourite. But because I'm primarily on the Vanilla servers I only have a limited selection of what I can use, so I typically love using the C4!
    2. The reason why I purchase the C4 so much is that why you get kills with it you're filled with satisfaction. I believe this to be as a result of the c4's timer; as instead of it just detonating, you have you wait it out and get to count down the numbers with anticipation of an explosion. There's been far too many times I've enjoyed the kills I've got with c4. But a time that particularly stands out to me was on Minecraft_b5, where I planted a total of three c4s, killing between 12-14 players. That was fantastic :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. GrimmyGod

GrimmyGod VIP

Feeling the knife!

My best moment on it was when it was a 2v1 on train. I forgot who, but my t buddy was in front of me in the hallway. Me and my wisdom thought I could throw the knife over my t buddies shoulder. Little did I know I couldn't and it stuck him right in the shoulder. That was quickly followed up by me quickly getting a face full of shotty. We lost, but I feel I won that one with how hard I laughed.

11. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Newton launcher. If you mix a newton launcher and a prop, good things happen.

Any time I decide to use this tactic. I call people to a door and hide in the doorway ready to launch something through the door as soon as it opens. I always end up laughing regardless if I get the kill or fail miserably.

12. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

1. Newton launcher, cause who doesn't wanna launch people into the air and to their death?

2. My best moment was when I myself was launched to my death by a T on Haven. I was saying "noooooooo" over mic and then after a bit I realised I was still alive. I had been launched to one of the trees near the T tester and omfg I was giggling for ages. I didn't think I would live.

If I win I would like the prize donated to @Robokiller87 if possible thank youuuuuu ^_^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Onsight

Onsight First Of His Name VIP

1. C4
    2. I got killllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzz

14. IrishGaming990

IrishGaming990 Regular Member

Cheers for the giveaway!

Fav weapon is a sniper, since I don't like to lose health while killing him. I get it done fast lol.

My favorite moment with that weapon was getting a headshot on someone standing in a room full of people, and then going outside while being chased, and entering that room again on the other side when a few people were still there so I blended in, the people who were chasing me came back into room, and didn't know who was t. of course my heart was pounding the whole time lol.

15. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

My favorite traitor wepon is the obvious, and famous, HARPOOOOOOOOOOOON! (Entry way style)

A memorable moment was when I threw a harpoon, and it some kind of generator on Metropolis, and it changed its direction and hit the guy, killing him.

16. The harpoon because of the physics

I threw a harpoon at a dead body. It bounced back and killed me.

17. 1: C4 because it has a great radius of attack
    2: i got 14 kills with one and killed my self with the 2nd one i placed afterwards

18. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

My favorite traitor weapon? The TRIPLE HARPOON!
    Why? That stupid glitch when you throw a harpoon and the other 2 bounce back and kill you when you're close to a solid object. Always gives me a good laugh when my body goes flying.

19. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I've got to say the harpoon. The T room on 67th way / innocent motel is perfect for throwing that thing through walls and confusing the hell out of people.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Insta knife is my favorite.
    Best moment was when I jumped off the sink on rat's kitchen and then I harpooned @Patrick . He was hit but did not die and I was so confused. I checked the logs and it says I did somewhere about 130 damage to him but did not kill him. A little bit later he was shot and killed. When he died his body started to dance around and it was really weird and funny. This is starting to sound like a cheap horror story but it honestly happened and we have some witnesses and I know @Patrick remembers lol