Finished VIP Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Lone Wanderer, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Hello there, Serious GMOD! It's Lone Wanderer here with another VIP giveaway!

Similar to my first VIP giveaway, there will be two giveaways in this whole thread. Both will be to have $20 donated in your name. But, like my first giveaway, only those ranked donator and under will have a chance at the first giveaway. All those who are entered (with the exception of the winner of the first) will have a chance at the second giveaway.

All entrants must post by Wednesday, August 19th at 11:59 PM, Pacific Standard Time. No entries will be accepted beyond that point.

The winner of both drawings will be posted on Thursday, August 20th at 2:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time.

In order to enter this giveaway, all you need to do is reply to this thread with the following:

1. Your favorite traitor weapon on the server and why
    2. A memorable moment involving that traitor weapon

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. 1. Harpoon because it is a fun thing to use at a distance, especially when you arc it just right so that it practically falls into the path of a moving inno.
    2. Honestly, poon wars are some of my favorite rounds to go through, when I don't get followed pre-round by someone. So, most poon wars rounds would be fun times, especially on dolls with the last two trying to poon snipe.

3. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

1. The knife because its awesome to stab people with it.
    2. Yesterday when @Miss Alice tried to knife me and I killed her cause she's a scrub.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

-My favorite traitor weapon is the harpoon, because I have the triple harpoon upgrade.

-My favorite moment was when I got a triple kill with the triple harpoon.

If I win donate to @RyanFTW instead.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

1.I dont have a favorite..but I like poon/insta knife/ flare gun/mp7
    2.Triple poon has been a favorite of mine since Carned was so polite in telling everyone to aim with the outer poons and reusing your middle one.
    But the time I pooned 2 people off the back of the train then the server crashed, we all came back and everyone blamed me. Insta knife, when @BioHazard tried to knife me yesterday but failed. Flare gun shooting living players and watching them freak. MP7 cause its pre easy to rack up the kills.

[​IMG]

*If I win, would it be possible to give 10 @Hingle and 10 to myself? my vip+ is about to run out and Hingle hasnt been vip+ in a while.....

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

Knife, I would say "Buying T round and knifing (insert name here)" during pre-round. I would really do it.
    That time when BlueCore got killed every round because everyone was knifing him.
    @BlueCore @Kawaii @Ice Cream Sundae

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

1. Harpoon easily. Because it's quick and efficient (1 hit).
    2. On several occasions in MC B5, I would harpoon an inno who was surrounded by others near the tester and send them flying into the water soaring above everyone to get the always golden reactions of the innocent freaking out in mic or just looking at the people spinning about going nuts.

8. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

1. Knife.
    2. Kind of hard to pick a favorite moment out of all the times I've used the knife on my administrators and trial mods that I am training. Guess I pick the time where I doubled knifed you two rounds in a row when you were a t mod on community pool. :sneakylove:

Also if I do win, I would like to give it to someone else.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

• Newton Laucher
    • I shot a guy off and his friend was with him and the guy goes off the building and dies then his friend decides to jump and kill himself but I newtoned him to a safe place then shot him.

10. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I personally really like to use the SVU.

My favorite moments with it is when we had the older version of 67th Way where the tunnels were blocked off at both ends. I would use my dark spiderman skin and a disguiser to sit in the tunnel with the rubble. It was really dark in there, so no one could see until they walked up with the flashlight. Most kills with that tactic was around 10; I could sit up there too long, because players saw it as camping.

11. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

Knife and harpoon. End of story.
    I threw a random harpoon off of the tower on B5, and out of no where someone walks out of the portal and the harpoon hits him, causing me to win the game for the Traitors.

12. Dargar

Dargar VIP Bronze

Easily the harpoon. Because who doesn't love harpooning people through walls? Am I right?

Harpooning a guy across the map

13. Taco Man

Taco Man VIP

1. The death station; because SOMEHOW, I always fall for 100% of the death stations I see. It's either die or not die for me, and I just use it without thinking.

2. The time I used a death station and it took out six innocents and everyone raged at me. (I was innocent. qq)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  14. AznGalaxies

AznGalaxies New Member

1.Harpoon, very easy, just aim and throw.

2. When I was a t, snuck behind my friend's back (who knew I was a t) and for him to turn around with a harpoon to the face.

15. I'm Obese

I'm Obese Active Member

1. I like the dragunov because it is silenced and good for long range maps like dolls and teen room
    2. When i was t on dolls, i sniped about 5 people and nobody figured out it was me till the round ended.

16. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

1. The jihad
    2. A memorable moment was when I used it and had vip+ and had the WTF BOOM sound. And my memorable moment was when I killed like 6 or 7 people with it! I thought I was so pro, but really I still suck at being a t. And it was funny to me because of the WTF Boom sound

17. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Jihad

Killed 11 people with one jihad

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. WxAaRoNxW

WxAaRoNxW Regular Member

Jihad

Killed a total of 6-10

19. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

1: I like Harpoon.
    2:I killed 2 people with Triple Harpoon.I killed myself too :( . That Guy Reported me for Wall Hacking :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. 1. The harpoon because it's a quick and easy kill plus I enjoy using the wall glitch with it on 67th Way.
    2. A memorable moment would be when I harpooned someone from the bottom of the Dolls map all the way to the bookshelf with the vents on Harpoon Wars.