Finished VIP Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Lone Wanderer, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

1. A lot but seeing the mods i trained become admins is pretty great @Steven | SP & @Kenny & @Disruptionz
    2. Well... @elitekiller150 basically convinced me to apply for mod, noone else really spoke to me when i first joined so i guess a shoutout goes to @MasterTail for picking me up.

also fuck u all for not tagging me as who impacted you ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

1. going to town with the rek 9 and carrying the t round
    2. @LOGAN109 @higgzorz

If I win give my vip to LOGAN109

3. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

1. Oh my, I honestly can't remember some of the highlights to back when I first started. However my most memorable moment has to be from about a month or so back. I was on Vanilla with seven other players on the map Haven. During Pre-round in some strange odd we all got into a position where we were iron-sighting someone next to each other. Three players and I were on the top deck of the ship, two more were in the crow's nest area, and the last two were on the beach near the tent. As soon as the round began one of the players on the top deck deagled another, then someone deagled that player, then I deagled that player, then I got deagled by the last player on the top deck. Immediately after that player died from a rifle by a player in the crow's nest, which after was deagled by the player next to him, who in turn was killed with a rifle from one of the players on the beach, who was finally killed by another deagle from the last player. The Traitors won, but no one actually cared. I honestly cried when this happened.
    2. Hmm, back when I first started the two players that impacted me the most were probably @Kawaii and @Hirari, as they were the two staff members I talked to during the beginning who taught me the rules properly, and were in general really good players to be T-buddies with!

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Getting promoted to admin was one of my favourite moments, aswell as getting moderator the first time around and proving to everyone I can do it.

@Carned for giving me the chance no one else would & @Opii for coaching me to become an admin. Opii worked with me and helped me with my anger issues.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

1. One of my first memorable moments were when people always joked about me and my potato-aim making a good team xD
    2. @MaulTPiss @BomberJZ

6. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

The first moment I really remember is being confused on why I kept getting banned for a thing called "Rdm and leave". I was so confused.
    Two people that influenced me over the course of my time here would have to b @Muffin and @Azure.

7. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

1. I did nothing for 2 hours, because I did not know how to play, than shortly after I finally killed someone,but it was for suspicion, and was slain for it.
    2. @Krys first staff member that I met, but he didn't know me until about 2 months ago. I literally knew nobody else until 5 months later, so I don't have a 2nd person

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

My first memorable moment would be when I was playing on 67th way and captain-vodka promoted me to Trial Moderator to which @Darth West responded "oh.", first thing I saw as a Staff Member here.

When I first joined? @Darth West and @Krys.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

@Sinz Learned a lot of great stuff from you in the past.
    @Noctorious My forum report catcher.
    @Romulus I am the new Harpoon Granny, with incredible accuracy <3

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  10. Sinephile

Sinephile Active Member

11. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

1. Well I would have to say when @Carned gave me my suspension and basically told me off. That was the main reason I changed my attitude when it came towards life and this server. It was the tiping point in which I started to show some seriousness to things and behave appropriately. It was arguably one of the nicest things that ever happened to me during my modding career. I should have been demoted and that would have been the end of it, I was a terrible mod in the beginning and based on that performance it would have been really difficult(impossible) to return to staff. That ghosting ban should have been the end, but it wasn't it was the begining and I have to give @Carned a thousand thanks.

2. In the beginning I would have to say
    @MangoTango
    @Carned

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Rek

Rek Ø

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

One of my first experiences: RDM and Leave on Vanilla (Over a year ago)
    2 people in the beginning: @La Vie and @tollybear

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. pup

pup Princess Pup

1. Getting promoted to mod with the spam of ayy lamo in admin chat

2. @Savannah Banana | SF & @Guilty were 2 people that really affected me when I first joined
    <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. 1. I fondly remember my first T Round, I didn't really know what I was doing at the time because I was new. So I bought a Harpoon and ran up to a detective with it out... Let's just say I learned what the Jackhammer was capable of as well.

2. @Thorn was the guy who pretty much taught me how to play TTT. Captain Vodka would be here as well, but... You know.

While there are plenty of others I could tag. But those two made my first moments very memorable.

16. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

1. My first memorable moment was receiving the donator rank. I was so happy to get the new jihad sounds, skins, and discounts. It was amazing.
    2. @TheCoCoFTW is an amazing friend and always will be. @Darktooth is the like the best lead admin ever now, I remember the good old days when he was just a mod he was funny and a HUGE part of my playing time during Serious ttt. Thank you @TheCoCoFTW and @Darktooth for guiding me through the ways of Serious TTT.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. IKEA Cabinet

IKEA Cabinet Your everyday household furniture. VIP

The days where a new round starts and you immediately hear bodies dropping and people's mics getting cut out and then you die 30 seconds into the round,
    and then the round ends and you see all the T's bowing down to nG|Angelx, worshiping her as she slowly ascends to Heaven.

The very first few people that impacted me when I first joined would be @bobasawr @DieKasta & @Simply ACE .
    Also, every staff member and every good friend I have made.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Seth Harle

Seth Harle Solace VIP

Been with him since the start
    @Azure Loves me then, still loves me.

Person who "impacted" me when I first joined
    @TheCoCoFTW convinced me that I could be a staff barely weeks after I started playing.

Person who forces me to stay and gives me my daily lecture
    @Finn Hates me then, still hates me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

1.When I would randomly damage people with a scout on Vanilla.
    2.@Phoenix Nelson @Rasta Jesus

20. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

1. My most memorable moments on Serious TTT would have to be the mlg prop killing sprees I used to go on when I first played here.
    2. The players that impacted me the most in the early days were: @Sir Lemoncakes @ComPeter @Angelx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.