Video Editor

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by mysteriousglitch, Sep 27, 2017.

1. mysteriousglitch

mysteriousglitch Not just any Glitch, it's Mysterious! VIP

I'm looking for either some free software or something cheap but not too cheap to edit recorded videos. I haven't been able to edit videos since Win 10 free upgrade since they got rid of the movie maker that was free to windows users... As for what I'm looking for is at least 720p when I save videos and something not too difficult to use. I'm not asking about OBS or fraps or anything like that, I have OBS which is for recording not editing only stating this cause a lot of people think editing some how means recording I get that as a response every time lol. Anyways please help!!!!

2. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

I use the youtube one to cut my videos to show certain times.

3. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

https://www.shotcut.org/

I use this, excellent little tool that does all the basic editing you need :)
    The file, its in your install folder so you will want to make a shortcut.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Damn sniped me :mad:

I was about to post that too.

6. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

wait wot, I still have the free movie maker. It's what I've been using for my dank memes

7. mysteriousglitch

@Humancowcakes people that had it when they had 8.1 or 7 keep it but I had to replace my HDD that was old as dirt it was starting to fail >.< they no longer support it

Also thanks everyone for the suggestions I'll check them out! <3

8. Cash

I don't believe I got it from when I had 7, as I switched over to my SSD. Might have gotten it through cnet or whatever those sites are that keep older versions of stuff

EDIT: I found this on the support and it seems you can use the Way Back Machine site (lets you view old pages) to get the offline installer my dudes.

9. Icey

Icey Member

Honestly, if you look around you can find all the paid video editors for free. Sony Vegas 13 for example is a very simple and easy to learn software that is used a lot even in professional movies. There is also adobe premiere which I dont like as much as sony but... I could make a download of my cracked sony vegas if you want it!

10. Cash

I just like movie maker due to how simple it is and how quick it renders/processes vids. (I mostly just make small clips up to a few minutes long though)

11. Icey

Icey Member

I mean if you're looking to get something a little more advance but with more capabilities then sony vegas is definitely worth investing a little bit of time into.

12. Cash

Yeah I've used it a few times in the past, it just isn't what I've been needed lately.

13. just use vegas pro, It is simple, and User-friendly
    Advanced Video Editors: Premiere alots of settings to choose from...

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. mysteriousglitch

omg you're amazing HumanCowCakes!!!!!!!!!! I'm used to using this old thing lol

15. um.......It is not easy as it looks like to buy a software which usually upgrades to like 10-12-13-14
    but take time, I feel you bro. goodluck

16. Cash

No problemo my dude

17. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

If you're looking to get more advanced and don't want to pirate software, look into Lightworks. Youtube has tons of tutorials, and it's actually not that hard to use after a bit of practice.

• Useful Useful x 1