Accepted [Vanilla] ttt_mc_richland

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Marshal Zuijj, Nov 26, 2019.

?

Add traitor traps?

1. Yes

51.3%
  2. No

20.5%
  3. Yes, but only enabled by traitors for 30 seconds at a time with a 1:30 cooldown.

28.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

2. its not a real beta, its a just incase something is broken and i have to fix it kinda thing. everything has been tested and works.

but if there's something extremely small that i missed, i can name the map ttt_mc_richland without beta at the end
    u get me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Add Richland you Freaks!

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

What you are seeing is your tax dollars at work.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Racerboy

Racerboy VIP

Where's my MC Richland

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

Wheres richland?

7. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Anytime now. Would be really fun to play a new map that isn't complete shit. Imagine all the money people would throw because the server has a new map. Imagine all the shekels you could be counting.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

I love shekels count me in

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Day 3, still no richland

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

When you're confident we'll remove the WIP from the title

11. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Add it or fatmonkey 4s gonna riot

12. aight u big GOON, ill fix the one issue ive found and remove the beta title
    also why doesnt this subforum allow me to edit the op. would love to change it to a full release thing but i cant :mad:

13. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

RICHLAND IS UP BOIS

15. sick beta test, thanks @Highwon for putting it on the server to try it out.

works as expected, couple eck things ive already fixed on the final version. current goal is gonna be better visleaf optimization so the framerate is a lil bit better, but its such a dense map that it's really not gonna get too much better than it is.
    also contemplating changing trap timers so they can be activated for longer, since they're a lil forgotten about atm

16. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Make the carousel spin

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. hacxx

hacxx Member

Cool map, how much hours did you spend?

18. @Dadly25 ok here's the kicker. i fixed the carousel, but then realized why it's been broken all this time. TTT has an entity called ttt_map_settings that lets you input stuff when the round starts and shit. I use this for some shit in the map. the ttt_map_settings entity also lets you control wether or not players can possess props that have a targetname. for some reason, this function is completely broken, and you just can't control the carousel when ttt_map_settings is on the map. regardless of it being on or off. the only way to be able to possess the carousel is not having ttt_map_settings in the map at all.

so i have to make the dissapointing executive decision to /not/ have the carousel possess-able.
    dont blame me blame bad king urgain or somethin

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Woooweeee!
    Remove WIP from the title.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.