Vanilla server suggestions

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by shadowdragoon66, Apr 20, 2014.

?

What to do with the vanilla server?

1. Keep it going with some of the suggestions below

17 vote(s)
    77.3%
  2. Take it down

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  1. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

@BananaCoconuts
    Don't the guns in the game require CSS textures? Also, why does that matter anyway? You can get the textures through the addon on the steam workshop for free, though it is incomplete.

2. @Highwon made the vanilla server for people without CSS textures thats why the map is minecraft

3. ThatBox

4. no

5. ThatBox

Ah, that's weird. Also, it's not as if catering to the server hoppers will bring in donations. Having a simple vanilla server couldn't do too bad.

6. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

so..basically just another server? there would be no point in adding those things.
    because its not vanilla anymore

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. BreakCustoms

BreakCustoms The Lovely Son Of Carned VIP

Yea I think vanilla is nice due to not needing CSS textures. But the thing that bugs me is when I make a load out on vanilla it makes my loadout different on the other servers.

8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

The worst thing about vanilla is the maps are boring after about 2 hours..i know its nothing than can be fixed but..

9. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

No what I mean is if someone has a non traitor weapon but you see a lot of dead bodies killed with that weapon, you can't call kos for that.

10. Jesus Carlos

Jesus Carlos Regular Member

I think you should add a few different minecraft maps because I know of some good ones that ill find when i get home

11. Jacob D.

Jacob D. New Member

Since the addition of the VIP weapon load outs, I have observed numerous times people new to this server but having played on other servers killing VIPs when they pull out an AWP. This has in some cases led to an escalation in which 1 or 2 die as a result needlessly and not uncommonly a slay. I believe knowledge of VIP loadout needs to be posted on the Vanilla server MOTD so people unfamiliar with the vanilla load out system who come in first time are not slain for making this mistake.