Valid self KOS

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by mat.duf ♞, Apr 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Things like "X is a traitor" and "Kill X" are valid KOS. Things like "I am a traitor" is a valid self KOS. But should we consider "Kill me" as a valid self KOS? By the definition of the KOS I would say yes but it's also an open door to many accidental self false KOS like "I'm so bad today, kill me".

• Like Like x 1
  2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

This seems more like a suggestion if anything else.

Regardless, we applied the same concept of how koses on other people work to self koses for sake of consistency. Thus, saying “kill me” is a kos because it’s treated similarly to “kill (insert name)”.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Yeah, what Agent said, it is a valid KOS by the rules.

But I recommend you exercise common sense and don't kill people when they're obviously saying it jokingly or using it at the end of another sentence etc. Like in your example.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Yes it is a valid kos, but if I remember right it is also rdm if they say something self implicating and they are inno and you kill them.

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

It wouldn’t be exactly rdm on the person who killed the person who kosed himself/herself. Rather, it would be more on fault of the person who kosed himself/herself. If the self-koser has valid reason to do it, then it wouldn’t be rdm. If the self-koser has no valid reason to do it, it’s a slay on himself/herself. It’s basically the same punishment as regular koses. Just take those concept and apply it to yourself instead of other people.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1