Finished Valentine's Day Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Doben, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Any TS time is good time

2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

[​IMG]
    still a dream ;-;

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Since it's about love, @Aries and @Ni hao Cao Ni Biao-Zi , a few people I've fallen out with, but had a lot of fun experiences nonetheless, and won't forget those good memories

Happy Valentine's Day yall. Hope you are less single than me

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Being in the community is the best moment I had with everyone.

(Assassin's Creed - ask her what she specifically wants) Entering for @Nefarious, feels like everytime I enter a giveaway for you, you don't win, rip. Hope this time is the one hahaha

Thanks for the giveaway! Happy Valentines to everyone and hope ya'll find your love :)
    like how I found mine :3

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Entering for the Assassin's Creed games.

My favorite moments are when I'm able to talk and meet new people everyday.

Thanks for the giveaway!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Catching the infamous hacker that became a mod, then finally get busted.

7. Aries

Aries VIP Bronze

the roche greatest warrior

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Welp, i am too young to have a girlfriend, (i am not my profile age) So ill say my bes time on the server even know I joined today.

I think every moment is spectacular! great t weapons, No lag, Good maps etc.

and :

I want the rank. Thanks for the giveaway! people like you are appreciated, and I think everyone could say that.

9. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

One of my best moments on the server was when CD promoted me to admin during my 1st tenure.

Assassin's Creed Unity If i win

10. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Uhm lets see, I dont think i truly have a favorite memory of this place cause there are just too many. I will say one of my fav. It involved @Aco @Steve Mason @Ichikunjii and i think someone else but i cant remember. we were in ts and we decided to have me play rick astley never give you up via my mic while the other excluding aco sing. In the end we got kicked by aco and then i think i kicked him too afterwards. It was a lot of fun that night.

Entering for the ranks and also rig giveaway for me. 02/14 is bday for me.

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Odin

Odin Member

when me and a good friend of mine planned a road trip to the south with our girls and one other friend and his chick, we headed to cabo pulmo mexico, Had a lot of fun dranked while driving, Made out in the back seat like kelso and jackie in "That 70's show" jajaja DEUCESSS, had a blast the whole way down and up, Smoked weed in the beach payed some dude off to ride horses, best moments in life was in that trip, it was a two week trip, Great day's and more to come :)

Great sex.

12. Igneus

Igneus VIP Silver

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I want the assassins creed and I loved texting her late into the night or sometimes mornings and always looking forward to seeing her

14. tay

tay VIP

I can't really pick a favorite time on these servers, I just enjoy goofing around, talking, and just hanging out with all the members of SeriousTTT : )
    I would like any of the games.

15. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

16. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

One time i let my dog lick peanut butter off places i do not feel comfortable talking about, best time of my life! give me free vip+ now thanks

• Like Like x 2
  17. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

I wouldn't say that there's a special moment in my heart regarding the servers, it's been fun all-year-round.

Entering for the original Assassin's Creed.

Thanks!

18. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

The more special moments on and from the servers were with @Sir Lemoncakes. Even if he had to tell me a story 3 times because I would keep forgetting, there are always things I will remember from us spending time together.

Assassins Creed 2 would be nice, but any of them other than black flag would be acceptable.

19. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

Time to properly join then,

My best time with one of you guys was with @Dobie when I first added you on steam, we were on eunilla and you stood infront of me, said hi, and I just killed you and threw your body in lava. Rip good times.

• Friendly Friendly x 1