Upgrade Suggestion, Reload Speed and Quick Draw

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Ravin, May 19, 2015.

1. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

A good bump for more feedback.

2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Another perk that I'm too poor to afford...

Just kidding I really like this suggestion, actually. +1

3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

@CDriscoll I could spare a good 50k for a brilliant friend like you ;>

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

At first I was a bit hesitate to this suggestion as I didn't want to create an even further power advantage to regular and veteran players over newcomers to our servers. However, if the upgrade was done in small increments like you suggested; such as 2% at each purchase and capping at 10%, then I don't feel it would create some heated debate on whether it's a fair upgrade or not. I feel like it should start more expensive then 500 points though, maybe keep it like the percentage; where it goes 2k, 4k, etc.

I like the idea of quick-draw too. What about even sleight-of-hand for faster reloads? With the same increments of 2% and capping at 10%. Perhaps there could be a column/row dedicate to these sorts of 'perks', rather than upgrades.

Right now I'm giving this suggestion my approval!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I think this is a fantastic idea. But, if you are working with increments as small as 2-4-6-8-10, does the point cost need to be so high as multi thousands from the get go? As it is, a player has to win the lottery to buy any combat upgrades, without having to spend a few days on server.

6. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I honestly just want more things to spend my points on. I'm outta things to buy. These are good suggestions and have potential to be implemented if the advantage is only small.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

I am still very interested in feedback on this.

8. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

I like this one.

Nice little advantage to drain points on, and not too OP.

+1

9. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Yea, I need to spend my 60K points on something. As long as the incremental upgrades aren't ridiculous, then I would like both of these added to the servers. :) Count me in. +1 for this idea.

10. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

+1 <3

• Like Like x 1
  11. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

-1 on my part for the weapon switch speed.

Switching weapons is already extremely fast if one knows their binds. Simple replacing the number binds from slot1, slot2, slot3..... to quickslot1, quickslot2, quickslot3..... make weapon switching as fast as CS:GO. Beats scrolling to it and is even faster than hitting your number key then clicking. (Also eliminates the chance you may fire on accident switching like that.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

i like this idea :eek: +1

13. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Bump +1