Update dr_down_town_final to v3

Discussion in 'Maps' started by [TOS] - FastDasher, Jul 25, 2016.

1. There's a newer version of the map that fixed some exploits and made the end mini-games better, among other things.

Here are the links to the map pages:

http://gamebanana.com/maps/191046
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575139555

The older version's minigames don't have guns with the bhop/classic mini-games and some of the traps are broken/slower too.

EDIT:

Sorry that I didn't go into the specific changes, I'll list the problems I fixed here:

• Trap 4 had the possibility of flinging players into the air and out of bounds
    • Trap 7 could be stopped/blocked on rare occasions
    • Trap 8 could be avoided by jumping before the chosen blank breaks allowing players to jump across
    • Trap 18's fire wasn't as effective against dealing damage, (players could just walk through the fire from the start with full health)
    I also made the following changes/additions:

• Increased the speed for traps 3 and 11 since they took so long to finish
    • Added a room where runners would teleport for the classic mini-game, inside are weapons to use against deaths
    • Added guns in the middle of the bhop mini-game
    • Rearranged and added more bhop panels for bhops
    • Slight changes to the map's design

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

What was fixed with it? I'm having difficulty thinking of bugs on it

3. Sorry that I didn't go into the specific changes, I'll list the problems I fixed here:

• Trap 4 had the possibility of flinging players into the air and out of bounds
    • Trap 7 could be stopped/blocked on rare occasions
    • Trap 8 could be avoided by jumping before the chosen blank breaks allowing players to jump across
    • Trap 18's fire wasn't as effective against dealing damage, (players could just walk through the fire from the start with full health)
    I also made the following changes/additions:

• Increased the speed for traps 3 and 11 since they took so long to finish
    • Added a room where runners would teleport for the classic mini-game, inside are weapons to use against deaths
    • Added guns in the middle of the bhop mini-game
    • Rearranged and added more bhop panels for bhops
    • Slight changes to the map's design

4. Project_Chaos

Project_Chaos Silver

well, never played on this map but with all the bugs listed, and the fixes you made, I +1 this