Answered Unided bodies

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Alexc, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Alexc

Alexc New Member

So if your in a room after a jihad for example so there’s multiple unided bodies can you be killed for unided bodies even if you are iding a body and going to I’d the others?

2. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

The rule is: Being near an unidentified body but not actively trying to identify it is considered traitorous act so if you are actively iding the bodies you cannot be killed for unided bodies.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

The traitorous act they kill you for is essentially not iding the bodies. If you are actively identifying bodies, they technically cannot kill you. The problem is that in practice the slightest hesitation on your part may be taken as you refusing to Id the bodies.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alexc

Alexc New Member

Thanks that’s how I read the rules too. Happened twice this week as I I’d a body someone walks in and instantly kills me for them. Have to try to I’d quicker so they can’t claim any hesitation.

• Like Like x 1
  5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

I want to clarify a bit what has been said here so far as some of it's either incorrect or misleading.

When there are multiple unidentified bodies present, you may be killed, even if you are in the middle of identifying one of the bodies. This is because while you are identifying that body- you are at the same time ignoring the other bodies.

When restructuring the rule a bit, we took in to account that it is extremely possible that one body may be visible, while the one you're actively IDing may not be seen. This creates a weird scenario where yeah, you're in the middle of IDing a body, but there's others around you and from their perspective, you're ignoring them. So it doesn't really make sense to slay them. By all intents and purposes, it looks like you're ignoring the bdoy In fact, this is even used as a T tactic sometimes to create these "damned if you, damned if you don't scenarios".

That being said, we still urge you to exercise caution in these scenarios and just don't go mowing everyone down. Abusing this can lead to further punishment if seen often enough.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1