[UG]The Admin Is A Spy RDM

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by cooltj95, Feb 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooltj95

cooltj95 Active Member

Name of Staff/Player: [UG]The Admin Is A Spy STEAM_0:0:50119046

Server: West

Time of Occurrence: 2:00 am Pacific Stander Time

Reason For Report: Was paying people to kill him so who ever he saw he KOS

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUBKmkGE ... e=youtu.be
    He even said that he killed two innocents and a t that didn't even shot him. And at the end of the video if you pause at the end you can see the logs.

2. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Thanks for reporting and compiling all the evidence. Another staff member or myself will issue the punishment when the West server is back online.

Proud of you,

POP STAR

3. Funny that I find a case of you RDMing as a detective while investigating this.
    I can just let you know that I'm investigating it and will issue the appropriate punishment.

4. Why are you hiding what actually went down.
    While investigating this I found instead that you just walked up to him, as he was shooting at I have no idea why but he unloaded more than an entire clip at nothing.
    You shot him with your deagle for 38 damage.
    He killed you
    Waffles shot him, he killed waffles.
    Pretty simple, he didn't RDM anyone.
    However this and the earlier instance if you blasting someone in the face 1 second in to the round as a detective warrants 1 or 3 slays on you, depending on your reasoning behind shooting admin first.
    I find it interesting that you hid it perfectly by making sure the top of the damage logs was where he started shooting at you.

5. cooltj95

cooltj95 Active Member

Lt. White Horse he started to shot me and miss so I shot him. And what is with the this detective thing?

6. I do not know what is was, all I know is that logs show you RDMing rather than him.
    Topic locked.
    Player has been punished accordingly by KillaMarshall.

7. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

After looking back at the logs i informed Lt. White Horse to slay you for 3 rounds, which is being lenient. If you are going to report an RDM, make sure you aren't RDMing as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.