Denied Tybud's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Tybud, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tybud

Tybud Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Tybud
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:155444282
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea as to why I was banned, nor was I given an explanation for why I was. If someone could explain why I was banned, that would be gr8.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Looks like you were banned by @Guilty for hacking, second offense. He will reply when he can.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Unfortunately, I will not be able to upload my evidence at the moment, but I will have time later on during the evening. However, I banned you for having a blatant aimbot, which I chose to record using my alternate account. My video evidence will be presented shortly.

However, I would like to ask what is your relation to @Roxas XIII ?

4. Tybud

Tybud Banned

I would love to see whatever evidence you say that you have.

I have no idea who Roxas XIII is, why do you ask?

5. ZeRo

Because you two coincidentally have the same IP as one another for your SteamIDs. Interesting right? Coincidentally, you both also happen to have hacking bans. So how do you explain this?

6. Tybud

Tybud Banned

Believe whatever you would like, it's not like this is going to make any kind of difference even if I DID know who you're talking about.
    I don't know how he has the same IP as me, I just got this ISP mid November.

7. ZeRo

Interesting because your personal details are the same as @Roxas XIII as well. Way too much of a coincidence. I have sent you a pm on the forums to talk to you about these personal details.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  8. Tybud

Tybud Banned

I have replied and given you any and all possible information that I have on the matter.

9. ZeRo

Alright, now to go on with the videos that I said I would upload soon.

So these videos were recorded using my alternate account. Care to explain how these snaps and even no recoil situations occurred as well?

10. ZeRo

@Tybud so care to explain what's happening in the videos?

11. Tybud

Tybud Banned

How does that even remotely look like aimbot? I've had sketchier kills done in cs:go than either of those videos.

12. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

I would like to divert your attention to the first video linked, at exactly 2:19 (I'd start at 2:18 just to be sure) that right there is a straight up aimbot, no one "twitches" to the right to headshot a detective like you did, that isn't sketchy, that is pure and simply an aimbot.

13. Tybud

Tybud Banned

I don't know how to explain that, but I'm telling you it wasn't aimbot. Believe whatever you'd like, if I were to cheat, I wouldn't be using something that were so blatant and would aim at people that aren't a threat to me i.e. me being an Innocent and it aiming at a Detective, or if I were a Traitor and it aimed at a Traitor buddy. It wouldn't make sense.

14. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

15. Tybud

Tybud Banned

The one 9 days ago was me using a script that my friend had made in CS:confused:, but I didn't even get a chance to use it, because I had gotten VAC'd almost immediately.

The one on my main account was me using a public cheat almost exactly a year ago, because I got tired of my friend destroying me in CS:GO.

16. ZeRo

As shown in my first and second videos, the fact that you were using an aimbot is shown clearly in detail, but I will allow for other staff members besides @Rozboon to give their input on whether you were hacking or not. After that, I will give my input and verdict as far as what you've told me on both your appeal and the conversation we were having through pms.

17. Tybud

Tybud Banned

I appreciate that you would make this democratic, but given that so many people look up to you and take your opinions with praise, along with Rozboon's, it's already one-sided.

18. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

Hello Tybud,
    From the first video you were indeed hacking, at the time of 2:19 you hacked due to your snapped to the detective during the fire fight with a player.
    As for the second video there was clear evidence that you were hacking,
    In future I would suggest not to lie in front of number of mods and admins, Your history on steam due to the vac bans and the videos that guilty provided.
    Thank you and have a very beautiful day.

19. Tybud

Tybud Banned

Again, no I didn't cheat, but believe whatever you'd like. I've already explained the reason as to why I've bothered staying this long to clear my name.

20. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

I didn't even read Rozboon's comment on the detective headsnap before watching the video and I made a comment on it. The Winchester video is a dead giveaway on top of that. Training on heads through walls with that one. Not to mention the good ol' VACation you took 9 days ago.

Verdict on my end: Blatant Aimbot and/or Walls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.