Two Secondaries

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Smash, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

This suggestion is honestly something I would find very interesting and would spice up gameplay depending on how you decide to use it. I think it would be nice to have an option to allow you to use a secondary as a primary, which means you could use a Sig Sauer P229 and Colt 1911 at the same time for example. I find using pistols is more fun, but I don't usually have time to buy a different pistol in the middle of the round since there are no shop binds.

The problems I can potentially see with this are:
    • Balancing
    I'm not quite sure how this would effect the overall game, although it would be available for all players donators would obviously still have the slight advantage in the fact that they could choose which two pistols they had. Along with that it could cause issues as I'm not sure what the exact strengths of each pistol are in comparison to the rifles and other available primaries, however I doubt it would cause a big issue.
    • Coding
    The way this would have to be done would either to have secondaries also be able to be picked up as primaries but only if the option was ticked, however I'm not sure if this is entirely possible.

The second of doing this would be to simply replace the Primary slot with a Secondary slot however the main issue I see with this is VIPs spawning with full ammo on both pistols instead of just one, as they are both registered as secondaries.

Although I'm sure this is possible, whether it would be worth it is debatable and it may not even be widely requested or used if it was implemented. Even tho that is the case, I think that it would be worth looking into if nothing else to allow both old and new members to have a different way to play and enjoy the game.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dang dude this could be good +1 it would be hard though.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Two Colts? You are asking for trouble.

+1

4. THE COlT MASTER IS ALIVE!
    +1

5. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Not a shit suggestion, would actually really love to see this implemented.
    +1

6. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

This would be neat to see in game, gotta get those double SIG's popping.

+1

7. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

+1 I would like to see this! I would love to dominate pistols only.

8. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I like it. Here is hoping it can be implemented.
    +1

9. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Wonderful idea man, +1

10. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

not a TTT player but I like the idea
    +1

11. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I think it could be coded into the F1 menu and call it "Outlaw Mode." When enabled, it removes your option for a primary and replaces it with another secondary.

For VIPs and above, maybe another set of pistols could be added to the load out list and greyed out until you check the box.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1 if mango's addition is implemented.

13. Staples

Staples ~Storm princess. VIP

this could be awesome, two glocks? count me in! +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

+1 I like the idea