TurntechgodHead False Report!

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Switchey, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Switchey

Switchey Active Member

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Re: TurntechgodHead False Report

Please use the proper format here.

3. Switchey

Switchey Active Member

Server: West 1

Time of Occurrence: 5:30 Pm (ish) PST

Reason For Report: Flase reported me which is bannable claims I walked over an unidentified body which I did not and thats why he killed me. I like to see the rules being followed especially by mods. Thats why I'm asking for this rule breaker to be banned. Turntech even said the person was shot behind me. Do I have eyes in the back of my head?

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: mods that were on at the time: Tail Tsu.

4. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Re: TurntechgodHead False Report

I was on and handled the report. Here's the full situation:

Turntech killed Rizzy, who was an inno. Rizzy began harassing staff/admin to slay him, claiming we didn't need to wait for his side of the story, etc. Once round ended, Turntech responds, saying that Rizzy was with an un-ided body. This was at the end of the map rotation, so the discussion was continued on the new map.

While trying to talk to turntech in PM to figure out exactly what he saw, Rizzy threatened to revenge RDM, did in fact call a false KOS, and otherwise kept spamming about the situation. After a lengthy discussion with both Turntech and a witness, we determined that Turntech was in the wrong (Rizzy would not have been able to see the body). Turntech was accordingly slayed.

Rizzy then started spamming admin chat that Turntech should be banned for his actions. I pmed him staying Turntech will be slain as according the rules, and to drop the issue. Rizzy then proceeded to send me numerous PMs about how Turntech filed a false report, that's ban-nable, etc. I told him repeatedly to stop spamming me, that Rizzy was the one who filed the report, etc, but Rizzy would not listen, and I was forced to mute him. He is now on here again trying to get Turntech banned.

Turntech also claims Rizzy sent him several very nasty and personally offensive PMs. I told him to get screenshots and post them on forums. If and when he does so Rizzy, if it turns out you were harassing him, you'll have to answer for your actions.

5. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Re: Idk how to delete posts so here

Topics have been merged.

6. Switchey

Switchey Active Member

I did send him messages after he called me retarded (no I didnt screen shot).

Answer me this: When you go to report/respond to a report does it not say "false reports will get you banned"

He in fact did file/respond a false report and I would like to see the rules of servers taken into action and for him to be banned as he should be.

I know retaliating with equally if not less rude comments is not the right thing for me to do, however I don't think turntech should be playing the innocent victim here as he was the instigator in this issue.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'm still confused at how Turntech would file a false report. You were the person that created the report and not Turntech. He made, what he believed to be, the correct response to the report and it wasn't false.

Turntech was punished accordingly; as he was found to have RDM'd, but he never filed a report. False reports can get you banned; not false responses. If that were the case, anyone who types nothing in a response to an RDM report would be immediately banned; we try to be realistic with our punishments.

Rizzy, I'm not sure what your intentions are, but you should really think about your actions before harassing staff and other players. Try to remain calm, as our response to investigating reports states, and let the staff handle things accordingly; harassing/spamming them will only make the process even longer.

8. Switchey

Switchey Active Member

I did remain calm up until the point where he was not banned until the map following the incident. When you respond to a report there is still a warning that states "false reports will get you banned" if the mods of the server are not going to honor these rules, then I ask kindly that you take that statement out.

The definition of harassment is this: aggressive pressure or intimidation.

I was not doing any of these things towards tsu I was merely informing him that turntech broke a bannable rule. When he responded to me about how I should learn the rules. I stated that it literally sais "false reports will get you banned"

9. DocFox

False reports will get you banned; false responses won't. He responded to what he believed as his true side of the story; which, in a sense, was true.

Here is the definition of harassment http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/harassment . As you see, what you did can be classified as harassment.

10. Shades

Shades VIP

As stated in the MOTD
    * If you keep spamming in admin chat after being muted, you will be banned for 24 hours.
    In which case, He could've.
    The moderator followed protocol as he should have, nothing was wrong with it.
    He can not do any more than what is within his power, so it's unfair of you to ask something such as that.
    I don't see where you were trying to get by asking him to do it over and over again after he asked you not to.
    As Mango said above: That is a form of harassment, You were harassing the Moderator & The player.
    A slay was issued as punishment on the certain player. That is enough to abide by the rules. We don't ban people for one offense of rdm, otherwise we'd have a Gigantic ban list.

Rizzy I've seen you play, you often love to troll and it's now getting onto the forums. I know what your intentions are, so on my Number one thought, Grow up. Not trying to sound crude, but honestly.

11. Switchey

Switchey Active Member

Once again when your responding to a report why does it state that rule. Its very obvious that this little tit was trying to come up with an excuse for killing me because I killed him mistakenly a few rounds back. (Which I took the slay for)

12. Switchey

Switchey Active Member

13. Switchey

Switchey Active Member

Shades please explain to me of how I "troll" and mods can ban people for breaking rules can they not?

14. DocFox

Okay, this is my warning to you not to harass by calling names. Again, like I said, the top of the report says that "False reports will get you banned." It says nothing about false responses. It just sounds like you are making a false report for a situation that has already been taken care of. Should we ban you on the forums for making a false report? Given the fact that this is at least your second false report.

15. Switchey

Switchey Active Member

Its not harassing in my home country of Britain tit is a commonly used term, discriminating me however for using my native language, is very offsensive

16. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

I'm going to lock this topic now, because it's obvious Rizzy has nothing else meaningful to say and anything else would be spam. Admin/mods feel free to unlock at your discretion.

17. DocFox

Okay, I am going to go ahead and let this report be locked.

Our staff members acted appropriately and Turntech was punished according to the server rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.