Denied tuker johnson's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by tuker johnson, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuker johnson

tuker johnson Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    spagooter in my tooter
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:145879904
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was the detective and I was moving the sword and someone walked into me I think on purpose im not 100% tho and one more person I think was 100% my fault cuz he wasn't facing me. so I apologize to whoever I rdmed. then I got reported by the mod and as soon as I answered I got a mass rdm ban, not saying she didn't check but didn't seem like enough time to even read what I had said or checked the death scene or logs, but again its 3 am and she probly did. but I only killed 2 people so I don't understand how its mass rdm if neither of them reported me either.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

Tagging @Reda-Lex223, who banned you for Mass RDM (4+). Please wait patiently while they respond.

3. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

I was a witness, and this is what happened:
    You, as a detective, took the sword and put it just outside the enhancing room.
    4 players bumped into that sword and got killed.
    Some of those players died because you were holding the sword and they bumped into it while you were moving it.
    Since you were the player who moved the sword, you were responsible for the deaths.

4. tuker johnson

tuker johnson Member

ok but I did that one round you mad e the sword each round we played and put it there every round and had to of killed 20+ people with the sword

5. tuker johnson

tuker johnson Member

wheres your ban?? I killed 2 people by accident and got a mass rdm ban and u killed like over 20 with no ban. and if I had would of had the chance I would of apologized to the people and taken my 3 slays.

6. Cereal KiIler

I never done so, because if I did I would get banned as well

7. tuker johnson

tuker johnson Member

well u did every night while there no admin u come on and start to rdm and mess around cuz u know theres no admins on ur literally the server troll

8. Cereal KiIler

stop talking nonsense just to divert the attention from you, if you are so mad at me just make a report like a regular person, but the problem is that you have no reason to report me

9. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

This is going nowhere, im gonna lock this until Reda has a chance to reply.

10. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

Hello Spagooter in my tooter, I banned you for mass RDM(4+). Because you placed the sword in a hallway on purpose. 3 players walked on it and died, plus you killed one directly with the sword.

[​IMG]

This is not a really known rules, but it's common sense. If you place the sword in a hallway and other player die because of it, you are responsible for those rdm.

You have 12 bans in total, This is your 3rd ban for this month !

Appeal: Denied

I didn't see Cereal Killer doing it, if you have a video evidence of him doing it feel free to report him on the forum with the video evidence. https://www.seriousgmod.com/forums/ttt-staff-player-reports.5/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.