ttt_vault

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Big Al, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Big Al

Big Al I hit em' up VIP

[​IMG]
    Hello vault dwellers! We at Vault-Tec hope you are enjoying your stay here at SeriousTTT, and wish you the very best. We have finished constructing a new vault for you all to occupy during the global warfare.
    There is enough space to hold 64 of you at the same time, but that should be more than enough!

We understand that some of you are intending to commit murder against one another, and so we have equipped your vault with 117 random weapons to assist you with that. There is also a special armory but we have left that locked so that it only be used in the case of an emergency.

We built lots of little secrets (and big ones too) into the vault, so keep your eyes peeled!
    If the power happens to fail, you will need to use your flashlight to find your way into the reactors auxiliary power room and flip the lever to turn it back on.

You requested to have a "traitor tester" built into the vault, so we built 2! ...Unfortunately, our engineering crew made a mistake and one of the testers is faulty. It will report the opposite of what the tested dweller's role actually is. We are unsure which one is broken, but we're sure you can figure it out! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Before you enter the Vault, please take a moment to watch our preview video:

We thank you for your business and hope you continue to enjoy your stay!

Best Regards,

Vault-Tec

• 3-floor map based on Vault 101 from Fallout 3
    • 64 Player spawns
    • 117 Weapon spawns (2 additional ammo spawns for each gun spawned)
    • 47 Ammo spawns
    • T Tester room with 2 testers, one will randomly be chosen each round to be the 'malfunctioning' one, and it will say TRAITOR for innocents and INNOCENT for traitors. Detectives cannot be tested.
    • T room next to tester room, 1 trap to lock down the tester room for 20 seconds, another trap to start a bunch of fires in the tester room (possible to avoid them). Also has teleporter leading to other T room.
    • T room in upper hallway with 2 door entrances, and a teleporter leading to other T room.
    • "ayy lmao" T trap (see other thread for video)
    • Security room gives access to auxiliary power room on reactor level.
    • Ability to shut power off and on to vault, disabling (almost) all lights. Tester still works.
    • Armory with 3 weapons: Laser Rifle, Anti-Material Rifle, 10mm Silenced Pistol. Armory also has ammo spawners which spawn infinite boxes of ammo (system to prevent spamming)
    • Working jukebox + music easter eggs
    • Lots of other unmentionable secrets

EDIT: So I guess I should probably have put the download link in: https://www.mediafire.com/?psq3kqk24mbz3wh

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. [​IMG]
    Nice, cant wait to use the t trap. +1

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Oh my god this is your best work.

+1

Seriously if this is not added then i quit.

4. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
  5. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

I love this +1

6. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Oh boy.... Gonna have to make some map specific rules regarding those testers. I can see some guy standing by the malfunctioning one and killing every innocent tested.

But the map itself looks insanely awesome. This needs to be added. +1.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

In all honesty.. I just want to use the ayy lmao T trap. But that's just me. +1

Map looks good though, I like it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Who doesn't? This map is solid, +1.

9. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

@Highwon Add this already... Please +1

10. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

+1
    You obviously had a lot of fun making the map, and thanks for the laugh from the video

11. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

It looks stunning. I'm curious about the ayy lmao trap though

12. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

PLEASE ADD THIS.

Fallout 3 was basically my life for a whole year and I'd seriously love to see this get added.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Zoso

Zoso Active Member

Amazing job, when I did mapping I always wanted to do a vault map due to my love of Fallout, since i could never find the textures and models

14. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

[​IMG]
    to my shit

+1

15. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

+1

Great Map

Hopes it gets added

16. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Just gonna have to say +1. Please.

18. FrostedBlade

FrostedBlade Through victory, my chains are broken. VIP Emerald

Yeah...that's right everyone....he's MY Moderator.

+1 :love:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. +1

20. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Not sure how I feel about custom weapons in the map. Also when using the 10mm pistol and switching to any normal gun you get this issue:

[​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 2