ttt_radio, red chat.

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Sefer, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Sefer

Sefer VIP

Have you noticed the many times you risk your life, and die, calling a traitor out, only to see no one saw your call at all? Lost among the spam by others? Answer? Red text for ttt_radio traitor!

simple suggestion. +1 if you like it ^^.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

I liked this idea when he brought it up in game
    +1

3. Serious Mike

Serious Mike The Doge of STTT VIP

+1

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

5. +1

The only downside maybe that since like Yes. and No. and _____ acts suspicious and some people spam it or the Im with _______ are all in ttt_radio_traitor then maybe if it would only be _____ is a Traitor

6. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

"ttt_radio traitor" is just the '____ is a Traitor!' command. The others, such as Yes and No are separate commands ("ttt_radio yes" and "ttt_radio no" in this case).

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Sefer

Sefer VIP

exactly. Only the traitor command would be red.

8. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Red for ttt_radio traitor,
    green for ttt_radio innocent,
    orange for ttt_radio suspicion,
    yellow for ttt_radio imwith and see,
    and white for the rest.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

+1

10. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

If done like that I would agree this would be a very good addition to the servers.

11. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

Love it

12. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

[​IMG]

13. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

The only issue I can see is that when this is spammed, it would be just a flurry of colours and be SUPER distracting. *points to shoutbox*

14. +1 I have seen this before, Yellow for suspect, and green for inno/proven, blue for Imwith

15. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

-1 I feel like this would put traitors at a significant disadvantage. Yes, it draws more attention to it, but there is nothing that draws attention to mic when a KOS is called; other than screams. I don't think there should be any different cored chat. Whether the innocents win or lose is completely up to them based upon their skill set; like knowing to pay attention to chat. Adding colored text would just be like giving someone a handicap in bowling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

I think that the callouts (BLAH is a Traitor!) should be in red text. I think this will make it easier for the innos/detectives because it will make callouts differ from regular white text. Callouts would stand out so they wouldn't be forgotten. I will post a picture of this later. (I saw this on another server and it was really nice)

17. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

I can provide a picture of this from a server I use to play on. I will post it in about 2 hours.

18. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

-1 i always get away with getting a KOS if its only called once and having the bind is annoying enough as it is for T's.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Strongly -1 I agree with both Carned & Mango, it would be wonderful for innocents but completely awful for traitors since it is easy to work your way out of a KOS, and for people to forget.

20. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

I am not a fan of this idea. However! I would love to see the traitor only chat made red so that it stands out from the rest of the chat so that when we warn our traitor buddies of something, they actually stand a chance of seeing it. Perhaps we could also find a way to increase the time between posting messages in chat. I find that, more often than not, my warning for my fellow traitors gets completely washed out by a wall of "X is a traitor!" text because someone spams if 10+ times.