Rejected TTT_Burgdon

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Neon Barbarian, Apr 3, 2014.

?

Add this

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

From what I can tell it looks like a Snipers Paradise or an Urban Street Fighters Dream Land what ever you like there's sniping spots and Close Quarters overall it looks like a well rounded map.

Link

• Like Like x 3
  2. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

This map is pretty fun. There appears to be a traitor room which can be used to get to various areas of the map via teleports. A few things of note: there are explosive barrels EVERYWHERE. It is also possible to get onto the outer wall of the map, but you cannot use it to get out of the map anywhere. I will show Highwon or any of the other staff testing the map, but I will not openly talk about how to do it so that if the staff rule it as not a place people are allowed to be, you won't have to deal with a bunch of people doing it and having to TP them off of it.

3. Me want +1 ADD IT HIGHWON PLEASE

4. unless a map is like utter crap, I am usually always for trying out new maps

+1

5. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Bennyis made it, I like it

6. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

looks good

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

I'd love to see this on SeriousTTT.

8. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

This map has a texture glitch and also a room with a huge rotating blade. When I playtested this with Bennyis, all people would do is throw barrels into that fan to try to get it to shoot out and kill someone. Not going to add this map.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.