TTT VRMOD?

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by KatxWind, Nov 26, 2019.

?

Would you want this added in the future?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Yes for SGM Sandbox mode.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KatxWind

KatxWind VIP

Sooooo there's this mod added on workshop and is still being worked on called VRMod - Experimental Virtual Reality. It's a VRMod for GMOD, if you own a VR you can move you hands around with it, if you don't own a VR you can still be able to watch people hands move around (as long as you have the addon downloaded) which is cool. It only works on Sandbox at the moment and they're still working on it, would it be awesome if sometime in the future once the system works well to be pushed to TTT would SGM to add it? Yes i'm aware that some people may some some advantage and disadvantage but I kind wanna see it.

Link to Mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1678408548

upload_2019-11-27_2-34-47.png

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  2. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

hi
    [​IMG]
    bye

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

yeah pavlov ttt is pretty neat

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

inb4 gmod 2 is vr capable

tbh i always kinda thought how it would be cool for a vr TTT, damn would make darkRP even funner to fk around in too

but im honestly waiting when the capability of being "fully" in a game like in SAO (xd) is gonna be possible, now that would be interesting

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

With Source2 supporting VR on Half-Life: Alyx's release someone's bound to make TTT 2 with VR support

6. Frost

finna bust money on that then, catch me with even worse aiming skills lmfaoo

7. KatxWind

KatxWind VIP

I already know that (I own it)
    It'll be more fun on GMOD because you wouldn't need to buy a new fucking game and your ping/frames will be lower meaning anyone can play it well even with a shitty computer.

(But you do need a good pc to run vr)

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

Would be fun but pointless for me unless there were no reports.

9. KatxWind

KatxWind VIP

''I didn't mass rdm, my dog stole my controller!!''

10. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Would most likely make deathscenes completely useless & make almost every report wvw

"Oh I leaned around the corner and saw you" (since the vid seems to show body movement as well as hands)

could be neat in maybe like, murder gamemode but I feel pavlov has done ttt well enough to where it won't be focused on in gmod

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Frost

never say never

12. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Could be neat if it wasn't a thing where you had rules and shit. Just have fun and play TTT like Pavlov VR, if someone does something dumb you votekick. boom. no need for staff smh my head

Idk though, Pavlov VR does great with the TTT aspect, but as someone else said, someone is bound to make Gmod 2 VR support or whatever.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1