TTT Split

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Shepsky, Jul 19, 2016.

?

Do you like this map?

1. Yeah.

22 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. Nope.

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Shepsky

Shepsky Active Member

I want to suggest my own map, it's playable right now. I fixed all the bugs a single person can fix. I don't know if it will have some in multiplayer, but hey, I'm the creator so, I'll fix it :3.

Maybe you don't like the map, it's not very pretty, but it has some fun traps and stuff...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=719142597

Let me know what you think. ^^

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Zye

Zye VIP

Looks like there's a lot of people who's going to die from fall damage on this map

+10

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Shepsky

Shepsky Active Member

Yeah, people love de_dolls and ttt_rooftops. Gravity is T best friend.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

I want to download it and test it out. Odd looking but doesn't mean it doesn't have potential

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

I'm definitely gonna give this a go in a min! Looks like it has good potential.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

looks nice

• Like Like x 1
  7. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

+nine sextillion, one hundred twenty-nine quintillion, three hundred twelve quadrillion, three hundred ninety-two trillion, three hundred forty-five billion, six hundred thirty-four million, five hundred nineteen thousand, three hundred twenty-one

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

I always like the idea of having our own community who make maps and actively listen to feedback and improve upon it.

Rather than destroying good maps due to bugs. In contrary, if we have active mapper who's willing to fix bugs, we could alleviate all these problems altogether.

Nevertheless, keep it up!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Shepsky

Shepsky Active Member

I added a video with something I'm working on for the map :3. And thanks for all the support! :D

10. Shepsky

Shepsky Active Member

Map has been updated to version 0.6 (See video to see a sneak peek)

11. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Hey @Shepsky , Is this map still playable and in a good working state? If so, we will be testing it soon!

12. Shepsky

Shepsky Active Member

Yeah! It's still on workshop, you can get it there. And I have the .vmf to edit it if necesary.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Carned

We tested the map, feedback was varied, only issue was that the panels moving up and down would cause people to try to KOS on skin as they see people committing Traitor acts.

Not sure how you can apply the feedback to the map, but it'll be given a public test soon.

14. Shepsky

Shepsky Active Member

Well, I can make the walls opaque, tell me If you want me to modify it, I'll do it asap.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Carned

Hey, Map had a lot of FPS issues when we public tested it.

If it can be optimized, then i'td be great on the servers!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

About that laser trap, does it keep going until someone dies or if you survive through all laser attacks long enough?

Edit : Looks like the map can potentially be in the serious TTT servers and looks like East 1 is testing some new maps I would like to get in, but I have ping issues in there and it's full haha.

17. Shepsky

Shepsky Active Member

Sorry for the delay in the answer, i'm taking a break on TTT xD. Well, I'm bad at optimizing, but I'll try.

Yes, it's hard as hell, but you can survive it. it gives you the chance to pick one of this prizes:
    - 2x speed until next round
    - 1/2 gravity for everyone
    - fog in the entire level
    - The knife
    - 10 credits (for D or T)

18. Oh boy, balance. (y)(y)
    Inb4 it's a joke.