Accepted TTT Nuclear Power V4 - NEW RELEASE

Discussion in 'Maps' started by <[Matt]>2468rv, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

So @Opalium do we get this amazing map? Lol

2. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

this map is too confusing for my tiny brain :(

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. UPDATE - I fixed an issue with the map crashing for some people. This was the issue that @Options had. The map should be very stable now.

Additionally I took the liberty of removing the luaruns that you guys were concerned with. I myself no longer have ANY possibility of a gameplay advantage and there's no longer a need for you to set the map up with serverside lua to remove anything.

The workshop is updated to TTT_Nuclear_Power_V4_fix. The gamebanana link is updated as well. For some reason I'm unable to edit my original post to update the dropbox link. If a mod could please change the link to this, that would be great: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8you0244lub52xm/ttt_nuclear_power_v4_fix.bsp?dl=0

Please delete any previous version of the map and use ttt_nuclear_power_v4_fix.

Have fun! :)

5. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Great response time on fixing that bug! And all posts are locked after 3 days to prevent deleting your own content later in spite, just report your OP or ask a staff member to change :)

6. Great, I will do so!

And yes, I need my map to run smoothly for everyone! Plus, the bugfix comes with the added benefit of you guys not having to do anything about luaruns. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

Copy paste........

8. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Please. Please. PLEASE. Add this map.

This is literally my favorite TTT map of all time, please for the love of jesus fucking christ please.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. If any of you who see this could head over to the Steam Workshop page and give the map a thumbs up rating in the lower left below the pictures, that would be really helpful! I think there were some negative ratings at first due to the crash issue, but that's all fixed now! :)

10. The entrance was certainly inspired by Black Mesa, but I built it up completely from scratch! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. .shirt

.shirt VIP

12. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

+1 from me! I've played on a previous version of this map and I just have to say that I love it!

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. .shirt

.shirt VIP

+1 from me please we need new maps preferably ones that replace the god awful terrortrain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Map objective, for those who'd like to know:

Map Objective Instructions:

1. Find a randomly generated vault door code, written on a random bulletin board in the map each round.
    2. Type the code into the vault keypad to open the vault.
    3. Open the safe toward the rear of the vault to obtain the keycard.
    4. Innocents - destroy the keycard using the dematerializer machine next to the safe. Good job -
    you just prevented a nuclear meltdown!
    5. Traitors - bring the keycard to the reactor core control panel and put it into the card slot. (NOTE: Bringing the keycard outside the vault is considered a traitorous act and will sound an alarm)
    6. Press the button to cause a reactor meltdown that kills all innocent players!
    7. (optional) If you are in Sandbox gamemode, there is a green flashing button on the control panel to reset the reactor to its normal state.

Note on objective balance: The objective is balanced by spawning the vault code in a random location and also having the code more likely to appear farther away from the vault. Also, the Innocents with their larger number (75% of players) are more likely to win the objective by getting the keycard first and destroying it with the dematerializer right next to the safe. Given these circumstances and the randomness of the code, it is not likely that rounds will be repeatedly (or quickly) won by Traitors, and the Traitors must be skilled to pull off this objective.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Cool!

16. Paradox

It is just as hard for innocents?

17. It's easier for innocents, because all they have to do is destroy the keycard with the machine next to the safe. Which is by design of course - can't have the T's winning the objective constantly. It'll take some skill :)

18. Bj007pro

Bj007pro Active Member

This is a map which I like to define as something that sucks at sucking!

+1

19. Paradox

K for all we know this is being added so we’ll see

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  20. Bj007pro

Bj007pro Active Member

You know saying something that sucks at sucking is a compliment right? [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.